Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

The tenth installment of the long-running shooter franchise introduces a brand new storyline, where the United States is under threat from a coalition of South American nations, and must employ a special group of operatives known as "Ghosts" to survive.

Xbox One load screen?

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

Today I have tried to play Call of Duty Ghosts for the first time. However, when I load the game up to play, all I get is the face mask (the dude who looks like Ghost from Modern Warfare) flash on screen and then black screen then the mask again in rotation and nothing seems to happen, I have left it for around 10 minutes and nothing occurs. Is the game still installing even though the Xbox is saying it is at 100% or is this a known bug or what is happening? Anybody else have this issue and know a resolution?

Thank you.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I had this issue. Uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled. Argued with Microsoft until I got a refund. Took about a week.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Turns out when I reinstalled it, the game worked. Not sure what happened or why it happened. @mars Sorry to hear it did not get resolved for you, I wander why the game does not throw an error message up as it seems like the game is trying to load to menu but gets stuck in a loop perhaps? Odd.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.