Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 04, 2016

Set in futuristic 2080, the 13th entry of the Call of Duty series brings a war that spans our entire Solar System.

Infinite Warfare: PS4 open beta available now, Xbox One requires beta codes

• 64 results
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

The Infinite Warfare beta is about to start this weekend, and if it works like the Black Ops III beta did, people should be getting more than one beta code for signing up. If you find yourself with an extra code, feel free to share it here. The beta starts this weekend on PS4, and will continue next weekend on both PS4 and Xbox One.

The beta is free with a pre-order. If you pre-order online at Amazon or something, you should be able to cancel your order if you don't care for the beta, so there's no real risk here. If you still don't want to pre-order, watch this thread for extra beta codes. If this beta follows the precedent set by the last COD beta, you very well might be able to get in without a code towards the end anyhow.

[edit] The beta is now open for all players on PS4, no code required. Xbox One users now also have beta access, but codes are still currently required.

crunchmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

PS4 Beta Codes:

1. EHFT-GTN9-KPK4

2. N8BA-4LNH-49MT

3. 23QT-APND-EP67

4. ANP6-69ND-RRLD

5. MKAT-52NE-JCTQ

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@crunchmonkey:

Hey, thanks for not only bumping my thread, but for handing out codes before I got around to pre-ordering. I was going to do so tonight, but this is even better. I assume these are US codes? Either way, thanks for sharing. I took number 4 "ANP6-69ND-RRLD," but it was the first one I tried, so the others might still be working.

Hatem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@crunchmonkey: I literally just made an account to say thank you bro!

ScribbleAlex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some more codes

2. JMFD-4RNH-G2PP

3. T6T7-E7NL-FBG3

4. HTB3-FBNB-PG23

5. N3RJ-D5NR-B4GP

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunchmonkey: Thanks a bunch duder! I took code number 1, kind of surprised that one was still in use.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c06c6e81315
    deactivated-63c06c6e81315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Napstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
    deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Apparently you can't redeem beta codes on the PSN app or web client.

zombierain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zombierain

How about some more codes?

3G4C-MJNH-P58C

6RG2-DBN2-RRFK

BPEA-TPN4-7DFP

QT4D-CKNF-786K

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@sloppydetective: Oh bummer I'm away from home and was hoping to get one of these. No wonder they weren't working.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Ya I'm at work and tried multiple of them-including ones that others said they grabbed, after I already tried them.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for joe_mccallister
    Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

How about some more codes?

3G4C-MJNH-P58C

6RG2-DBN2-RRFK

BPEA-TPN4-7DFP

QT4D-CKNF-786K

I took the third - many thanks @zombierain!!!

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Warfare

PS4

CNDA-T4NH-GBAC

B74F-5PNG-CB5A

QF9N-2QNA-88EE

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brutushayesosu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

xwillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warfare: Grabbed the first one. Thanks!

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andyhuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone needs a beta code for PS4, send me a PM. I have five available.

andyhuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, for some reason I'm getting messages saying my codes aren't working, even though I just got them. If anyone wants to try there luck and see if any of these work, be my guest.

FRIEND TOKEN: 4RAK-N5NT-MC2D

FRIEND TOKEN: P3AJ-PANC-D356

FRIEND TOKEN: 663T-BNNF-6E93

FRIEND TOKEN: JTND-JBNF-LR6M

FRIEND TOKEN: KT3R-JFN8-5CJ7

MrMcSmelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrMcSmelly

I got the first one! Thanks!

plop1920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andyhuggs: Thank you andyhuggs, I claimed the 4th code

SaneR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SaneR

Here are the ones I have left for the PS4. Enjoy.

7PBF-G9NK-CF4T

B72F-JKN4-QJBD

PM5F-MRNN-HCFM

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@saner said:

Here are the ones I have left for the PS4. Enjoy.

7PBF-G9NK-CF4T

B72F-JKN4-QJBD

PM5F-MRNN-HCFM

Thanks! Tried the last one and it was used, but the second one worked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saner: First one worked for me. Thanks duder!

Avatar image for fivegreenaliens
    fivegreenaliens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone got one to spare? Pm please

thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Downloading now. Hopefully it doesn't suck. Three codes left if anyone needs 'em.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

@thegoldencat7: If you still have one left I would love to try out the beta

GreyferBone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GreyferBone

Can I please get a code? I need one for my boyfriend. And if its not too greedy, I would like one for his brother?

@thegoldencat7

GreyferBone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoldencat7: if its not too greedy, could I get two? One is for my boyfriend and the other for his brother. If you give me just one, thats fine too

Fireater435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would like one as well pls?!?!

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@fireater435: @danteveli: @greyferbone:

Keep in mind that you can still get codes by pre-ordering a physical copy of the game at Amazon--don't purchase a digital copy--and then you can just cancel your pre-order if you decide not to buy the game. They don't charge your credit card until the game ships. Obviously it's easier to just get a code directly from a forum like this, but anyone who wants one should still be able to get one, as long as they go through some extra steps. If you don't have a credit-card, a pre-paid card should work as well.

secondhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By secondhands

Bots can't scoop codes from images (yet). These are PS4 codes.

No Caption Provided

@spaceinsomniac I spent about 5 hours last night just grinding out unlocks on this -- Let me know if you want to party up next weekend, I'll be back on it. Probably won't buy the game as it's really, truly a clone of Black Ops 3. I think the game plays just fine, it's kinda fun, but... that CoD DLC strategy... Hopefully Titanfall 2 is good and that will fill my "casual console shooter" role this year.

wildpomme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By wildpomme

@secondhands: Thanks, I redeemed GLJM-NANB-7567.

Also, I first tried 83N3-TTNB-7D2R and LF72-D5N6-AGF4, and neither of those worked, so people must have already grabbed them.

I haven't played a Call of Duty since the first Black Ops. I'm kind of ready to get back in, so I really hope this game is good. I'm still undecided, but hopefully this beta can help with my decision.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@secondhands

Thanks, I redeemed GHRM-8JN6-L9NF. I too am curious how this plays, it's been a while since I deep dived on a CoD multiplayer, my last real deep dive was all the way back during Black Ops 2.

secondhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By secondhands

@Razzuel @Devise22 -- Glad they were put to use so quickly! Enjoy! Oh, should probably mention I'm secondhands12 on PSN -- feel free to add/invite if you want to play.

Dorianmoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@secondhands: hey I'm new to this and I tried all of the ps4 codes for the game and all of them are taken can you plz send me one when u see this

Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some quick impressions - I played a quick round last night and just got absolutely destroyed. I know I've lost the edge for COD and this actually concerned me because I was thinking heavily about deciding between this and Titanfall 2. I had next to no fun just getting worked by the other team, which usually I can start to get desperate and have fun but woof. I admit I should just git gud, but man. I'll have to give this another, more dedicated shot when I get the time - anyone know if it runs through the week or it's just the weekends?

secondhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By secondhands

@dorianmoore Hey there -- all my codes have been taken. You should just order the game on Amazon, redeem the code, and cancel the order. You won't get charged at all. I did this, but I can't order another copy of the game just to get more codes to give out, sorry.

@joe_mccallister Re: losing your edge in CoD -- trust me, it's not you, it's the game. AW/BO3/IW are just so much faster paced than any other CoD games. But if you commit to using the boost to get around faster (sprint-slide-jump-sprint) and just get comfortable boost-jumping in general, you can find your groove again and not get crushed. I did it but it took like 10-15 matches of getting beat down, and that's the hardest part of getting into a new CoD.

No Caption Provided

I've been thinking I'll probably get Titanfall 2 (if reviews are good) and the Modern Warfare remaster, whenever it goes standalone -- best of both worlds, no loot-box nonsense. Oh and the beta starts up again this weekend, hit me up if you want to play.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@secondhands said:

@dorianmoore Hey there -- all my codes have been taken. You should just order the game on Amazon, redeem the code, and cancel the order. You won't get charged at all. I did this, but I can't order another copy of the game just to get more codes to give out, sorry.

@joe_mccallister Re: losing your edge in CoD -- trust me, it's not you, it's the game. AW/BO3/IW are just so much faster paced than any other CoD games. But if you commit to using the boost to get around faster (sprint-slide-jump-sprint) and just get comfortable boost-jumping in general, you can find your groove again and not get crushed. I did it but it took like 10-15 matches of getting beat down, and that's the hardest part of getting into a new CoD.

No Caption Provided

I've been thinking I'll probably get Titanfall 2 (if reviews are good) and the Modern Warfare remaster, whenever it goes standalone -- best of both worlds, no loot-box nonsense. Oh and the beta starts up again this weekend, hit me up if you want to play.

Yeah, full agreement about AW/BO3/IW. I think more than just the return to "boots on the ground," older COD players really want a return to more strategic and less twitch-focused gameplay, even if they don't realize it.

I'm also in agreement with the plan to pickup Titanfall 2 and just get Modern Warfare when they inevitably release it as a standalone. Also, knowing that Respawn has announced that ALL non-cosmetic DLC will be free in Titanfall 2--even new maps--already gives it a huge advantage when deciding which game to buy. I love the idea of free updates, and that's something that I want to support.

As for Infinite Warfare, it's pretty much Black Ops III with quick-scoping. One of my favorite things about Black Ops III was not ever rounding a corner and being shot in the face point-blank with a sniper rifle, but that has happened to me plenty of times in IW.

As secondhands and I found out yesterday, those map callouts proved to be almost completely worthless as well, because the game removes your HUD the moment you die, and you can't see the map callouts in the kill-cam either, so you have no idea where you just died unless you were looking at the name of the map area right before your death. It's a really stupid system.

I do like the variety and all the content they've included--class specific perks and supers add a lot of ways to play--and the idea of eventually earning enough in-game currency to buy any weapon variant is great, but I have a strong feeling that they're eventually going to screw it up like Black Ops III. The standard supply drop and keys system already feels way too much like that game. I get the feeling Infinity Ward wanted to do their own thing, and Activision just stepped in and forced everything from Black Ops III onto them.

Supply drops, keys, the rate you earn keys, the cost of supply drops, post-game win poses, character cosmetics, etc. All completely ripped from Black Ops III and shoved into a new game from a completely different developer. Thanks, but no thanks.

What do the rest of you who have been playing think of the beta so far?

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoy the minute-to-minute gameplay of Infinite Warfare quite a bit. After so much time in Black Ops 3 I can appreciate the smaller differences between the two and the weapon crafting seems good as it stands now.

However, much like loads of other people online, I'm having a really bad time with the connection in the beta. I'm not knowledgeable enough in Internet connections, how servers work, or how any of that works in a video game, but I am constantly on the receiving end of whatever lag compensation or host advantage they have going on in the beta servers. Getting melted in milliseconds while I can't seem to kill anyone without emptying my magazine into them.

I hope the problems, whatever they may be, are sorted out for launch. Because right now I have never struggled this hard making a jump from one Call of Duty game to the next, and I consider myself a pretty good player.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had to turn the sensitivity down a notch because the controls felt really weird. There was a notable difference between how my dude moved with the left analogue stick and how fast he was looking around with the right. I overshot aims all the time. And while I got pretty proficient at AW (and somewhat ok at Black Ops III) I feel I am just not getting a hang of the speed and movement of this. Either my twitch reaction is worse these days, people just got way better at the movement overall or this game is doing something different I am not connecting with.

Also, none of the guns feel right to me. The last time it felt this way was the original Black Ops, I find myself fighting how they control more than I am fighting opposing players. Can't say I love any of the maps either, they all feel cramped as though the design choice was "make a bunch of maps that feel like Nuketown". Not to mention the currency bullshit that just feel pointless.

I think playing this sealed the deal for me as picking Battlefield 1 as a my multiplayer shooter of choice this fall. I think I might pick up IW at a later cheaper date though if reviews are good on the campaign because what I saw of that from trailers seemed like an interesting ride. And hey, it has both Jon Snow and Conor McGregor in it, so there's that, I suppose.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoy the minute-to-minute gameplay of Infinite Warfare quite a bit. After so much time in Black Ops 3 I can appreciate the smaller differences between the two and the weapon crafting seems good as it stands now.

However, much like loads of other people online, I'm having a really bad time with the connection in the beta. I'm not knowledgeable enough in Internet connections, how servers work, or how any of that works in a video game, but I am constantly on the receiving end of whatever lag compensation or host advantage they have going on in the beta servers. Getting melted in milliseconds while I can't seem to kill anyone without emptying my magazine into them.

I hope the problems, whatever they may be, are sorted out for launch. Because right now I have never struggled this hard making a jump from one Call of Duty game to the next, and I consider myself a pretty good player.

This sounds like what I went through with Modern Warfare 3, which to this day is the worst experience that I ever had with a COD game. It also happened to be the first time I was so sure that I would love the game that I bought the season pass in advance--it was cheaper in the special edition of the game--which of course was the last time I ever did that.

But yes, If I remember right, I think I played a bit with you on Black Ops III. You're definitely a good player, and I hope they fix whatever is causing you to have issues.

Joe_McCallister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@secondhands: yeah it did take me a little bit to get used to the dashing in Advanced Warfare but you're right - once I did the multi was infinitely more enjoyable. I was also playing distracted watching some streams so I might give it another shot but as you and @spaceinsomniac king of said I think my path will be Titanfall 2 and MW Remastered standalone in the 3-6 months after they decide that it'll make a killing standalone.

TheMrAlluuuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have code for me to xbox one? :)

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@spaceinsomniac said:

Yeah, full agreement about AW/BO3/IW. I think more than just the return to "boots on the ground," older COD players really want a return to more strategic and less twitch-focused gameplay, even if they don't realize it.

More like 'I want to camp my ass off with easy to use weapons so I can just hose people down without much thought and statpad my score even more with killstreak rewards'. Let's not dance around it: a good part of the player base wants an 'easy' CoD. The more movement based CoD's are more strategic than the older ones (from CoD4 and up basicly) because you can better outflank and juke you opponent. The non movement based CoD's have nothing to make up for it. No interesting recoil/gunplay, no money system like Counter Strike, no setup phase like Rainbow Six Siege ect.

@secondhands: yeah it did take me a little bit to get used to the dashing in Advanced Warfare but you're right - once I did the multi was infinitely more enjoyable. I was also playing distracted watching some streams so I might give it another shot but as you and @spaceinsomniac king of said I think my path will be Titanfall 2 and MW Remastered standalone in the 3-6 months after they decide that it'll make a killing standalone.

Advanced Warfare has interesting movement (limited bunny hopping too), but not for a CoD game since it's too abrupt with the dashing. I would love to see that movement system in a game that isn't CoD. Black Ops 3's more fluent movement fits the base CoD gameplay, although the most damning thing about it is, is that there's a similar game called Titanfall that is free of the CoD bullshit. So as good as Black Ops 3 is, it will never be as good as Titanfall because it is still a CoD game.

From what I've seen from streams, the multiplayer of Inifinte Warfare just seems... bad. Toned down Black Ops 3 movement bolted on Ghosts gunplay and audiovisual looks doesn't look appealing to me at all. The spawns looked messed up too, the map design not focused and the rigs/classes/gun crafting systems are messy because it results in situations where you can't know what to expect from your opponent because of all the variations.

secondhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By secondhands

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.