Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Could It Be?

SpeedMan72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By SpeedMan72

well i just got done playing call of duty world at war, a game that pisses me off most of the time because of some of the most random and crapy spawn points ever and the worst hit detection EVER!!!!!

when i started it up it said it had to update, for the new map pack i was guessing, so then i started playing nazi zombies with my friend and then he had to go.
    so i when to go play multiplayer and when i was shooting people i actuly hit them.....
    i played about 3 or 4 matches and this was still happening, its not as good as the totaly freakin awesome CoD4 but still it was a alot better than it has been.

so could it be that maybe.....just maybe its fixed now? and if it is i might just get the new map pack (mostly for the new nazi zombies map ).
    but hey the spawn points still suck and it will never be as good as CoD4 imo.

peace mofoz

SpeedMan72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SpeedMan72

well i just got done playing call of duty world at war, a game that pisses me off most of the time because of some of the most random and crapy spawn points ever and the worst hit detection EVER!!!!!

when i started it up it said it had to update, for the new map pack i was guessing, so then i started playing nazi zombies with my friend and then he had to go.
    so i when to go play multiplayer and when i was shooting people i actuly hit them.....
    i played about 3 or 4 matches and this was still happening, its not as good as the totaly freakin awesome CoD4 but still it was a alot better than it has been.

so could it be that maybe.....just maybe its fixed now? and if it is i might just get the new map pack (mostly for the new nazi zombies map ).
    but hey the spawn points still suck and it will never be as good as CoD4 imo.

peace mofoz

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

It isn't CoD3.

BE THANKFUL!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

This awful piece of shit will never be fixed.

SpeedMan72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpeedMan72

true.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.