Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Contradiction: Spot The Liar!

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jan 13, 2015

An FMV murder mystery adventure game in which the player must identify characters' contradictory statements to solve the case.

System requirements?

Nmckee503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Ok, so I'm definitely buying this game to show my support of this awesome, weird thing, but I was just wondering: Does it really require 4GB of ram to run? I'd love to be able to show some friends on my laptop, anyone had any luck running this below the recommended specs?

UracilHokeNut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By UracilHokeNut

Very unlikely. I just started up the game and checked the RAM usage. It hovers between 200 and 300 MB. I only played a little bit of the starting section of the game (walking around, interview, etc.) but I can't think of any reason why the RAM usage would balloon to more than 2GB for any section. I suppose the game could have horrible memory leaks, but I didn't notice any - the memory usage went up and down as I would expect - and anyway even if that happened you could just save and relaunch every once in a while.

CPU usage is also minimal (2-5% on an i5-3350P). I don't think you'll have any trouble.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

With graphics that realistic? Duh.

Nmckee503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Very unlikely. I just started up the game and checked the RAM usage. It hovers between 200 and 300 MB. I only played a little bit of the starting section of the game (walking around, interview, etc.) but I can't think of any reason why the RAM usage would balloon to more than 2GB for any section. I suppose the game could have horrible memory leaks, but I didn't notice any - the memory usage went up and down as I would expect - and anyway even if that happened you could just save and relaunch every once in a while.

CPU usage is also minimal (2-5% on an i5-3350P). I don't think you'll have any trouble.

Fantastic, thank you :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.