Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

How do you cast miracles?

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chummy8

I got this game Saturday, and was able to first play it on Monday. After a couple of days of figuring out which class to start with, I'm going with a cleric. I'm only about an hour in so far and I still haven't figured out how to cast miracles. I know I started the game with a talisman and the necessary "heal" spell, but I can't seem to get it working. Am I missing something?

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

You need to equip the talisman in one of your hands and attune magic at a fire so the heal spell is equipped. If you can't figure it out from there, well...good luck with the rest of this game.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chummy8

Ah, sounds so simple. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By bkbroiler

Took me a while to figure out how to cast my fire magic as a pyro, too. You're not alone.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chummy8

Thanks all. It looks like my question was answered, lock this please.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.