Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Cells

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 10, 2017

Dead Cells is a metroidvania style rogue-lite set in an ever-changing castle.

Stuck in High Peak Castle

effache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By effache

I was having a great run, got to the second boss for only the second time and beat him without even using a flask, had a really great build. Then I got to High Peak Castle and found a ledge that I can't get up with my current runes, I think I would need the spider rune even though you should be able get through it with only the vine rune according to the web. I guess this thread is to call out this bug and warn others about it, don't try to go for gold until you have the spider rune or you could end up fucked. The first two images are of my run, the second two are of someone else who had the same bug. As you can see the geometry is almost identical, and they had this bug four months ago, so it's a real bummer it didn't get fixed in time for release. Just wanted to vent, sort of, this kind of bug is like having a crash where you lose an hour of progress but worse since I probably won't have a build like this again in a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.