Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

The downloadable prologue to Dead Rising 2 (exclusive to the Xbox 360) gives players a taste of the new "Combo Weapon" mechanic, as Chuck Greene must escape the zombie-infested rural town of Still Creek while preventing his daughter from succumbing to the zombie plague.

Do a Kraut a favor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kaibar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kaibar

Hey there Giant Bomb Community ! 
    I'd like to play this awesome game, unfortunately I'm German and thus cannot download it from the German Marketplace. 
    In the past I was able to solve this problem by creating an American account and activating the download on my computer.   

Now, however, Microsoft seems to have recognised this loophole and when I try to activate the download my browser tells me I'm in the wrong region. I already tried to use proxys but that didn't seem to work either.  

So what I'd like to ask of you would be to activate the download with my account information.  
    It only takes about 2 minutes and you'd be doing me a big favor.  
    If one of you is willing, I'll pm you my account info.     

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By WickedCestus

That is shady as hell. I wouldn't give anyone my account info. Just live without it!

borodin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By borodin

I'll give it a go if you want but at the same time I think supermike6 has a good point....not a great idea in general

Kaibar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kaibar

Well it's not my normal account, it's just the american one which doesn't have any money, friends, or any of that on it. 
    Also, why is it shady ? It's not like the game was illegal or anything like it is when games are banned in Australia. It's just that there's some law that here we can't have certain games being accesable to youths under 18 even on the internet. The PSN store's the same, you can't buy anything that's rated M. 
    Also thanks borodin, I'll send you my info.

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

Hmmm I'm surprised Microsoft doesn't want people from Germany playing a game where you kill massive amounts of people... how weird.... It's like German people did "something" that involved killing  a lot of people,  and Microsoft doesn't trust them to not do it again.... hmmmmm..... so weird.  

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee
    @G0rd0nFr33m4n said:
    " Hmmm I'm surprised Microsoft doesn't want people from Germany playing a game where you kill massive amounts of people... how weird.... It's like German people did "something" that involved killing  a lot of people,  and Microsoft doesn't trust them to not do it again.... hmmmmm..... so weird.   "
    This is so irrelevant in so many ways. For starters they're not necessarily people anymore, afterall. 
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Baillie
    @G0rd0nFr33m4n said:
    " Hmmm I'm surprised Microsoft doesn't want people from Germany playing a game where you kill massive amounts of people... how weird.... It's like German people did "something" that involved killing  a lot of people,  and Microsoft doesn't trust them to not do it again.... hmmmmm..... so weird.   "
    Nice reply... :\
    MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MeierTheRed
    @G0rd0nFr33m4n said:
    This should win most stupid comment of the day.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Meowayne

Ha ha, I get it. Nazi Germany. That's very clever and informed. Did you come up with that all by yourself? 

Flagged. 

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By rjayb89

Oh yeah, Fr33m4n?  I hope the Combine rape your heterosexual life partner, Barney, in Episode 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.