Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

Dead Space is free on Origin (again)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Looks like EA put this back up on Origin as a free download starting today. I mean, it's no Dead Space 3, but it's still a great game that's worth checking out if you haven't played it!

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NTM

The 'it's not Dead Space 3' is sarcasm right? But hey, I think Dead Space 3 is alright and I still often find myself wanting to go back to it despite it being disappointing. I bought them all again on 360 when they became backward compatible and went through them.

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks for the heads up, Rorie....I added it to my library.

Maybe one day I'll break down and finally replace my Pentium 4 so I can play all these free games I've scored over the years.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Trilogy

@rorie said:

...I mean, it's no Dead Space 3, but it's still a great game that's worth checking out if you haven't played it!

You're right, it's WAY better than 3, and by far the best in the series.

thanks for the heads up!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Let's a pour one out for this amazing franchise that unfortunately ended.

By far my favorite IP to come out of the 360/PS3 generation, and heck I even liked Dead Space 3 despite the warts and all - it was a solid game, nothing like Resident Evil 6 bad, more like the Resident Evil 5 of the series.

Maybe one day they'll resurrect it. I mean if Mirrors Edge got a second chance, Dead Space certainly deserves one as well.

PhilipDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man i wish they would reboot this franchise go back to the originals roots of survival horror.. what a game.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Some might say the best Dead Space.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.