Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deception IV: Blood Ties

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 27, 2014

A new game in Tecmo's Deception series, where this time the player controls the Devil's daughter as she seeks to free her imprisoned father.

Another Princess

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

There's a sort of upgraded version of Deception IV: Blood Ties coming out in Japan soon, titled Deception IV: Another Princess. Koei Tecmo's got a lot of stuff lined up for the current Quarter so they haven't talked about whether or not they are bringing it west, but it looks to have some fun upgrades!

Not only does it bring back the heroines from the previous Deception games, it also adds a bunch of present day locales, such as a high-school and a hospital, turning the silliness of the traps up to 11!

Like the original game, it comes out on PS3 and Vita, but it will also be available on PS4.

"Time for your medicine!"

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

I might get this if it comes out here, didn't buy the first version of 4. Didn' teven know it had a PS3 version.

I've played every other Deception game though and I have no clue why I should care about the protagonists of the previous games being in. They are all the worst.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I need Dan to look at this. He did a full Super Replay of Trapt at Game Informer and it was a beautiful thing. (Trapt technically being Deception 3, I believe)

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Corevi

@csl316: Trapt was released in Japan as Kagero 2: Dark Illusion. Not to be confused with Kagero: Deception 2 or Deception 3: Dark Delusion.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

I remain a fan of the Deception series. Luring people into huge elaborate chains of absurd death traps is always fun.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

IV was one of my top 10 games of last year so let's just say that if this doesn't come out here, I will fight somebody!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.