Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Demon's Souls players, (need friends to add to list)

Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sunspots

I am a recent ps3 convert who picked up Demon's Souls and need to flesh out my friends list with like minded masochists. 

Add me if you play this game, 

psn name is sincafe.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xyzygy

You can only play with people who are the same level as you, and you can't join games like you can if you have say a party going in XBL or such. The online is really good, but only if you're looking for random encounters. It sucks because if you have some friends on your list, and since different people play at different times, they'll likely all be at different levels and thus you won't even be able to play with them. And even if they are at the same level, you'll have to make sure to catch the summon sign really quickly or they will get summoned by someone else. 

It's a really great game though, I just started New Game ++ today.

Sunspots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sunspots

Ah I see. This is unfortunate, although I still do love this game. I have to say though, I think all of the hype surrounding the hardcore difficulty is a tad overblown. It is hard as shit, I don't think I have ever played a game that has a boss encounter at the end of the tutorial that is so overpowered that you get one shot killed pretty much as soon as you walk into the room. That being said, for the remainder of the game, when you die, it is nine times out of ten because of a stupid mistake the player made, not the games fault. Play smart and play with a TON of patience.

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By msdss
    @Sunspots said:
    " Ah I see. This is unfortunate, although I still do love this game. I have to say though, I think all of the hype surrounding the hardcore difficulty is a tad overblown. It is hard as shit, I don't think I have ever played a game that has a boss encounter at the end of the tutorial that is so overpowered that you get one shot killed pretty much as soon as you walk into the room. That being said, for the remainder of the game, when you die, it is nine times out of ten because of a stupid mistake the player made, not the games fault. Play smart and play with a TON of patience. "
    I wouldn't say the game is hard, just unforgiving. 99% of it is memorizing patterns and enemy locations. I really think the only truly hard boss (at least for me) is Maneater. I can't stand that piece of shit.
    Freakzilla24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Freakzilla24

PSN ID:  Freakzilla24        ~~ I just started this game.  Im a level 20 Barbarian. For me the game doesnt seem to be to hard once you get the ball rolling and figure out how to play it (Take your time around corners and what not) its  just boring to play alone so  i am looking for anyone who wants to team up play through the game.  Take turns being human and soul form to move each other through the game.  Feel free to add me.  Just give me a msg when you do a friends request so i know what its for.  Holla!

alanskrda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By alanskrda

Need some people to play demon souls with snd be friends if posdible my psn name is davidfunnybone

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.