Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

level 712

p1mpnutz43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By p1mpnutz43

does anyone want to pvp battle with a lvl 712 character or somewhere in that range bc i wanna try out my guy my psn name is p1mpnutz43 just add me

aliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By aliss

dude you are outta control lol :)

by advice would be post on the atlus forums, there's a lot more demon souls activity there than at GB

Avatar image for deactivated-6256d396c4133
    deactivated-6256d396c4133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

...How in the fuck did you get your level that high? How long did it take?

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By msdss

probably did the soul dupe exploit, or soul sucker exploit.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deathshroud

I beat the game recently and now playing NG+ . Doing some soul farming right now in 4-3 .. in at 131 for my lvl and man its boring to do that farming.  I really want to get to 712 but it like 3 billion souls or something ..crazy that you got there.

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Questionable
    @Deathshroud said:
    "

I beat the game recently and now playing NG+ . Doing some soul farming right now in 4-3 .. in at 131 for my lvl and man its boring to do that farming.  I really want to get to 712 but it like 3 billion souls or something ..crazy that you got there.

"
    I doubt that anyone with a level over 200 got there without using one of the forementioned exploits, I usually farm the  storm beasts with the thirst buff and that just gets painfully slow at the 150 mark, needs 4-5 full clears for a single level thats as a female charysing the ring of avarice and silver bracelet 

If anyone wants to do the hero soul duping /w me just add me on PSN Atamosk, i have not done it before but i'm tired of normal grinding so its either that or starting a new character from scratch (thinking of a caster next.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.