Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Question about blue soul signs

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ToxicFruit

So I got a question about blue soul signs, I know how they work I have already summoned a phantom to my world but how to I put one down myself ? I got killed by the tower knight so I am in soul form but I still cant use the blue crystal in my inventory.
    anyone knows what the problem is ?

RaidSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RaidSoft

You need to be in soul form to place the signs, and you need to have your body to be able to summon other people. Also any objectives you complete when you are summoned won't be completed for you (only for the guy that summoned you) 

Also (this is probably the problem for you) there are areas where you can't summon (generally the area that bosses are in) so go to an area before/after the bosses to be able to summon.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By ToxicFruit
    @RaidSoft: Thanks I will try that, 
    I figured as much that the objective would not be completed for me but at least I will get my body back, I just really want to try the multiplayer better :)
    now that I think of it I always tried to use the blue crystal in the room the phx... The big slime demon was in.
    RaidSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RaidSoft

Yeah you can't use it in that room, you have to go just outside the room :) 

And yes you will get your body back! But that also opens you up for invasion ;) I tend to do most stuff (including bosses) in soul form to avoid invaders myself ;D

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By msdss

If you want an easy way to tell where you can use the blue eye stone, equip it into one of your usable item slots and just walk around till it lights up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.