Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Scraping Spear - from ANY Winged Spear, or only Basic?

aylien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By aylien

Hi guys,

Decided to revisit Boletaria (got super frustrated first time round and sold the damn thing about 5 hours into the game) in the wake of all the Dark Souls hype, and I'm enjoying myself much more the second time round.

Quick question, so I got the Lead Demon's Soul after killing Phalanx, and I'd like to keep it with an eye to getting a Scraping SpearMy question is, can I upgrade to the Scraping Spear from ANY Winged Spear +7, or does it have to be the Basic Winged Spear +7?

I have a Quality Winged Spear +2 right now, and I'd rather not use a meltstone unless I need to.

Thanks in advance!

Jimmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jimmi

Damn, where did you get a Quality Winged Spear +2? Also, to answer your question, you will need a Winged Spear +7 without the adjective on front, so a basic one. Don't melt your quality one though, just kill red eye knights in 1-1 until one drops, shouldn't be too long.

aylien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By aylien

@Jimmi: Ah, thanks, I guess I'll head back to 1-1 then.

As for getting the Quality Winged Spear +2, no, it wasn't a drop =) I just upgraded a regular Winger Spear with the requisite stones I found along the way. Taking a page outta Vinny's book, shield and spear do help keep me alive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.