Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Ignoring the Gamestop fiasco, how is the Onlive copy of the game?

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bwheeeler

I'm considering picking up this game for the PC to save a few bucks, but my computer isn't that great, meaning I'd likely play Onlive if I couldn't fiddle around with the settings to get good performance. Anyone have any problems with the Onlive version? Does it run smoothly? And does it have controller support? Thanks!

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By amomjc

It does have controller support and runs smoothly. It seems to have the stuttering every PC version has but I am sure they will fix that soon. The only thing you'll have to get over is the video quality can be a little sub-par, but if you want to know what im talking about load OnLive up and try a trial. If you can handle the quality, i'd buy it.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By the8bitNacho

I can't speak for Deus Ex: Human Revolution specifically, but OnLive is a pretty stunning services. I can play games away from home on my underpowered (for gaming) 11" MacBook Air and do so almost flawlessly. We're talking about a platform that doesn't even support 90% of the games OnLive offers, yet because it is only video being streamed to my system I can play to my heart's content.

It's excellent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.