Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

D3 Giant Bomb Clan

• 69 results
    SpheriQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Got an invite for the EU clan. See you in Sanctuary.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By mike

Big update today with 2.0.4. Changes for every class, some of them pretty significant. They finally fixed drop rates for legendary crafting mats, too. Reaper's Wraps are as good as mine!

postboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By postboy

Is there any more room for members? In game tag is Kutzal#1618 !!

Jeldh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Just requested for EU, name is Jeldh

Kteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey Duders, unfortunately the EU Clan is now full. There are a lot of pending requests, so I would advise someone makes a second clan as there is clearly enough demand for one.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiralcut: What do you think about clearing out some inactive people to make room for GB users who want to get in on the clan? There seems to be about 25-ish active players and the rest either don't play, or play solo and don't participate in anything else. I'm not even sure if there is a way to see how long someone has been inactive for. Something to consider anyway!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mike

Also...join the Rift It Forward community!

This is an offshoot of the Multirift community, here you must always be prepared to open a rift for a clearer. Other than that the rules are pretty much the same as Multirifting (make a game, clear a rift, invite people). Here, though, the prerequisite to joining a game is always opening a new rift for the clearer.

Community: "Rift it Forward" -- English Language -- Region - Americas

Community: "Rift it Forward HC" -- English Language -- Region - Americas

Community: "Rift it Forward" -- British English Language -- Region - Europe

Community: "Rift it Forward HC" -- British English Language -- Region - Europe

The rules (To explain it a bit more):

*Always be prepared to open a rift for the runner. Do not enter a game if you cannot open a rift.

This community will only work if you make your own games too. So when you don't feel like clearing full levels, join some games. When you want to get some free rifts, make some.

1. Create a Solo Rift and invite 3 player in the end, then you can join 3 games in exchange

This facilitates faster farming. Faster blood shards. Faster stuff.

EASY PEASY!

1. Create a game on a difficulty of your choice.

2. Clear that rift almost to the end.

3. Post in the community chat what % you are at (can be found by hover over the rift progress bar).

4. Invite people, or accept party invite requests.

5. Get another rift made for you to clear, without using keystones.

ALTERNATIVELY:

1. Sit in the channel.

2. Look for rift posts.

3. Request an invite to the game.

4. Kill the boss without clearing any trash (get your bloodshards and souls fast).

5. Finish the quest, and open a new rift for the creator.

6. Continue on to the next rift in a few seconds!

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm is there another EU clan? Cant seem to find it. Theres a giant bomb one, but it only has 1 member? is it legit?

Dalerax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to join one of the clans, I believe it was squad three. There were quite a few spots open in it. I put in a request and after a couple days my request is gone. I'm assuming it was denied... there really isn't much information there. I'll try for squad five then.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dalerax: I recommend also joining the Giant Bomb D3 community - you can put a post up in there saying you're looking for a spot in one of the clans. At least that way people will see it and your BattleTag will be easily accessible to more people.

Dalerax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb: Thank you very much for the tip. I joined the community and was in a clan in minutes. I actually wasn't aware of the community feature in this game. It sounds fantastic for keeping me engaged with a community that didn't exist to me previously. Social interaction was the one thing that had me engaged in MMOs for so many years in the past. This definitely breathes new life into the time I'll give Diablo 3 and it's expansion (that I just bought).

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My EU clan is LEGIT! I don't even know if they separate europeans and invad...americans..

Karolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

I created the Giant Bomb EU community a while ago. I'm not playing actively anymore, so message me if you want to take over.

Faltru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Are any of the Giant Bomb clans still active?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@faltru said:

Are any of the Giant Bomb clans still active?

I'm in the North American one and I've seen about 2-4 people on max, not a whole lot of activity.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By MachoFantastico

Shame it seems the EU clan is full now, I was sent an invite from Steve in the EU GB clan but the clan is full apparently. Any ideas?

Kteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Kteven

@machofantastico: I'm going through the EU list now and trying to remove inactive people. If you apply again later today it shouldn't (I hope) be an issue.

*Update* Should be sorted now. Let me know if there are any further issues.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NA could use some cleaning out too to make room for people who are actually playing the game, and beyond that, actually want to play with and talk to other people. Even with 7 or 8 people on sometimes, that number may as well be zero. Everyone's just playing solo or doing other things most of the time.

Kteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kteven

The EU clan has been at capacity for a while now but thanks to patch 2.1.2 I can check last log in without spending half a day going though player profiles and the other half reevaluating how I spend my free time . We had people waiting for invites last night so I removed anyone that had been inactive for more then 200 days. If we reach capacity again I will move down to 150 days and then 100. Just thought I should mention it in case anyone logs in and wonders why they are no longer in the clan. If you have been removed in error, just reapply.

StephenJ607

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Echo419...plz accept, this would be my home :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.