Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Funky things going on with the AH

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ares42

So for the last day or so I've been trying to sell perfect square gems on the AH. After not having much success pricing close to the prices I got when I searched (and last 10 sales) I decided to just slash my prices hard. Since then I've seen the last 10 go both up and down (meaning there have been gems sold for both under and over the value) yet my gems has not been sold at all. Anyone got any idea what's going on ?

Also several times when I bid on items I get outbid within a second. Heard some rumors about AH bots. Anyone else had the same experience ?

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WMWA

Commodities are turned off for joe, past few days included. There's your answer. Be careful, lost a lot of gold from items that said sold but never got gold in y inbox

StealthRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By StealthRaptor

If you check the notice when you log in, you'll see that commodities are currently not allowed to be sold on the AH. They haven't announced why or when it will be fixed, and it's been down for a couple days now. I need my sparkly things!

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ares42

@StealthRaptor: you're talking about US servers ? Don't see any notice when I log in (EU).

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

It's driving me insane. I've got a chest full of commodities that I could move in seconds but nope. Ironically, I think the price for the extra stash space is outweighing the value of all the gems and pages I'm sitting on.

happypup70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By happypup70

The auction house is still fucked. when it works it works well but when it fails it fails to the detriment of those that use it. I have lost gold to the AH already. It doesn't really matter. I play some more and make up the cash. Honestly though there are people posting items on the auction house for billions of gold. What the hell. I mean really. stop being stupid and learn about basic economics.

ichthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ichthy

I'm hoping this stuff gets worked out by the time RMAH goes online. I'm pretty sure I just lost a 250k gold sale into the ether today. It's one thing to lose fake currency, another to lose REAL money for no good reason.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ares42

After some digging I found the answer to the insta-bids. Apparently the AH uses a system where no matter what you bid it will only place the minimum bid on the item, and then it will auto-bid for you if others go over (up to the value you put in).

Still not able to sell any perfect square gems though, even if I put them up at half the price of the current bid. Been selling lower level gems like hotcakes, so no idea what's going on.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By haffy

I have a similar problem on the EU server. Can sell flawless square gems within seconds, but radiant square won't sell at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.