Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Missing video options?

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Dreamfall31

I just logged on to play for a while and looked at my video options to see why the game looked different at first. I looked at the video options to see that all of them I had set were changed to the lowest settings of each and that all the options for smooth shadows were gone completley. Is this something they removed already from the game? I didn't use the smooth shadows since it seemed to make it run much slower, but it was a bit odd that all the other options were turned down to their lowest settings. This happening to anyone else??

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Dreamfall31

Ah, nevermind. They came back. Had to dig around the Diablo 3 fourms on Battle.net and found that the game has those options only for cards that can handle them. Aparrently sometimes it doesn't read the card's power or whatever and removes the options!

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Blommer4

It's okay, I forgive both you and the game. May the odds be ever in your favor.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.