Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DiRT 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 24, 2011

Dirt 3 is the latest installment in Codemasters' long-running Colin McRae Rally franchise. The game returns to the series' rally roots with dynamic weather, a career focusing on team-based racing, as well as introducing the freestyle event: Gymkhana.

This game uses Steamworks, and it's the complete edition!!!!

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So this game now uses Steamworks for multiplayer instead of GFWL. Also If you bought it you get the complete edition as well (all of the DLC) If you have a boxed version you can redeem it on steam.

I played like 2 hrs (single player and multi) and had alot of fun on rally and rally cross games!!!!

JerKnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Loved this game... and then GFWL started to get phased out and I was unable to play it reliably any more.

Can't wait to get back in with all the DLC!

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

Great to hear that they finally delivered on this. It took them quite a while to finally get this update released, but I appreciate that they were willing to do the work to support a four year old game.

LCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

Is the race night a thing that still happens? This was enough to get me back on the game and it would be cool to have a go with others!

Zlimness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah it's cool that they fixed this and included all the DLC. The save files aren't cross-compatible though :/

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By agentboolen

Gotta install it, I really like the Dirt series and be given all the dlc is a huge plus.

At the moment I'm trying to finish Dirt Showtime, less realistic but is also allot of fun.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By trace

@lcom said:

Is the race night a thing that still happens? This was enough to get me back on the game and it would be cool to have a go with others!

I just unpinned the old topics from the Dirt 3 forums, but there hasn't been a regular Dirt 3 race night for over three years. I know the PC gaming hub crew will throw together lobbies at times, but I'm not aware of any recurring Dirt 3 night.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

It's cool that we get the complete edition for free, I really hope they make a proper Dirt 4 one day. Dirt 2 is probably still my favorite.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

This is fantastic, loved DIRT 3 and am happy to go back and play more now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.