Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 23, 2014

Disney Infinity 2.0 focuses on the MARVEL franchise along with some new Disney franchise additions.

I know that this game is not hot around here, but...awsome.

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Comic Con had a twitter contest for a few Xbox one custom systems.

Bout a month ago I get a msg on twitter saying I may have one and to send a list of the systems in the order I would want. This one was the top of my list and could not be happier that I got it in the mail yesterday! So stoked. Can not wait for the game to come out and later this week play it to death. :D

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wow, that's a nice blue! I'm not really into differently coloured stuff (including white), but that blue on the controller looks really pleasant.

Not a fan of that colour on the console though. That blue controller with a black console would look great together. Also, holy shit, free friggin Xbox One! Nice.

As for Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition: Marvel Super Heroes, mostly I'm just interested in seeing what sort of stuff Ninja Theory brought to the table.

ahgunsillyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Congratulations, duder! That's a really awesome (yet super-gaudy) Xbox One. That controller's also a really nice color, but I'll admit that I prefer a matte finish on controllers to a glossy finish like that one has (less fingerprints and smudging, as well as a typically easier grip). But whatever, it's a free console!

I'm also really excited for Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition). I really enjoyed the first game and from what I've heard, the new one is a pretty good step forward in many ways.

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Gonmog

Thanks you two. I sorta like it. It is a spot of blue in my sea of black on my entertainment shelf lol. The blue controller was a awesome surprise. it looks glossy but it does not seem to hold smug marks badly. That and I love the blue! Lol. The system and the controller mods are done by a company called Colorware. They have a very tiny logo on the bottom of the controller at least lol.

Obamacare666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really love how the controller looks with that color, mad awesome.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By GaspoweR

A bit of a tangent: Games like Skylanders and Infinity despite having a very exploitative mechanic in terms of needing to buy physical figures as part of the experience, I'm glad that the actual games themselves are not horrible and you can tell the developers do put in a lot of thought and care into the actual game. If I was a parent, I wouldn't be against my kid/s getting into them though I'd probably use it as an example of learning the value of money and self-control :P (e.g. They can only get another figure as a form of reinforcement, like when they do well in school, or they save part of their allowance, but also not to the point that they starve themselves hahaha!)

I like the look of the controller btw, also the color of that Xbox One would look great in an area that has a similar color scheme (like a play room :P)

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Corevi

That's really cool. Congrats!

I'm not a fan of these games due to the cost/value proposition but playing as Starlord and Nova (unfortunately the wrong Nova) is pretty tempting. Not $90 tempting though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.