Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 23, 2014

Disney Infinity 2.0 focuses on the MARVEL franchise along with some new Disney franchise additions.

New to Infinity, looking for tutorials

lil_cheeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lil_cheeks

Hey all, i just picked up Disney Infinity 2.0 and LOVE IT! I am 33 and love everything about it. I wasn't sure how i would feel about it, but the story mode stuff, although simple (not complex), is still fun. You can turn up the difficulty and make it very difficult if wanted. Anyway, i am looking to get into the toy box stuff more but I can't find anything online to teach you how to use all the logic stuff. Anyone know of any guides or tutorials that help teach you how to use all the "smart" creative stuff?

FYI, youtube has a lot of tutorials on Disney Infinity 1.0, but not on 2.0. I thought these would be similar but they changed descriptions on some of the logic and added more complex creative items.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.