Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

Dragon Age Redemption

ypod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ypod

My co-hosts and I from Hex19 were very curious about Felicia Day's new 6-part Dragon Age miniseries, Dragon Age Redemption.  So curious, in fact, that we decided to create a preview video for our YouTube channel.  Check it out to see our first impressions and opinions on the Dragon Age Redemption trailer.  We appreciate any feedback you have for us, positive or negative.  Thank you so much for your time, and have a great weekend!  (hopefully we don't die of excitement before DAII drops on Tuesday. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59QBYYvBW0M     

P.S. - If you like what you see, check out our audio podcast as well.     
    http://www.hex19.com/ 

edit: Sorry for the double post, not sure how that happened.  Not sure how to get rid of it either.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By FLStyle

I wasn't aware that Day was making this in order to promote Dragon Age II, do you have proof? Or did you make that up?

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By melcene

It's true.  She had it all over her Facebook and it was all over Bioware's site.

ypod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ypod
    @FLStyle said:
    " I wasn't aware that Day was making this in order to promote Dragon Age II, do you have proof? Or did you make that up? "
    You're right, I guess it was never said it was explicitly that it is to promote Dragon Age II.  I think it's safe to say that the creation of a miniseries is meant to bring more attention to Dragon Age and ultimately sell more copies.  EA can make mega bucks on games, but not nearly as much selling web series alone.  
    chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chrissedoff

felicia day is poo poo

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By FLStyle
    @ypod said:
    " @FLStyle said:
    " I wasn't aware that Day was making this in order to promote Dragon Age II, do you have proof? Or did you make that up? "
    You're right, I guess it was never said it was explicitly that it is to promote Dragon Age II.  I think it's safe to say that the creation of a miniseries is meant to bring more attention to Dragon Age and ultimately sell more copies.  EA can make mega bucks on games, but not nearly as much selling web series alone.   "
    Well that's an added benefit sure, but they would've had to have at least put the first episode online if it was to have an impact on next week's Dragon Age II release. It'll get the word out about the franchise as a whole I guess. I'm still wondering how they're going to work in the Qunari story, Qunari don't believe that women should be on the battlefield, much less hire someone not submitted to the Qun.

We'll see how it goes, I won't completely write it off before it's released. For your part you guys seemed competent enough talking and the video production was good.
    ypod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ypod
    @chrissedoff said:
    " felicia day is poo poo "
    That, my friend, is some very unnecessary hating.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.