Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

Question about mages with regards to the story (spoilers)

invadernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By invadernick

I just finished my first play through as a warrior and I would like to try again as a mage. Can you side with the templars during the final act if your character is a mage?

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By rawrnosaurous

I was certainly given the option to side with them, ultimately I didn't however it was a choice that I could choose.

blackfire83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By blackfire83

I'm curious as to how possible it would be to play the game as "Pro-Templar" all the way through.... Be kinda hard to have NO mages on your team at all.
    Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Vaile

Yeah, but you're an apostate....

lclay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lclay

I have thought about this when planning my second playthrough as a mage and I was thinking it would surely make no sense for the game to let you side with templars but I bet it does. 

Also yeah, siding with templars in the game seems like it might be hard if you want to keep a mage in your party...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.