Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

Speak badly about Bioware? "We'll just take your games away, thx"

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#301  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

The guy was being a jerk sure, there are a lot of people who don't like Dragon Age 2 but you don't see them going to the Bioware Social Network and insult the developers like that. 
    And yet, the punishment was a bit overkill. If true. 
    Also, this just goes to show how cool of a site Giantbomb is....
    I still can't get over the fact that i can cuss all i want, yet, oddly enough i lost interest in it now.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#302  Edited By aurahack

He was probably complaining about the game sucking, to which he should go fuck himself and I will sleep just fine knowing he was banned from his game. 

And if that's not the case, then I still stand by what I said. No one benefits from a troll verbally attacking a publisher/developer. It's his own god-damn fault.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#303  Edited By StarvingGamer

NO WHY IS THIS THREAD BACK!? KILL IT WITH FIRE THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED! 

THE FORUM BAN WAS INTENTIONAL THE GAME BAN WAS A MISTAKE GG NOTHING TO SEE HERE

iKANNIBAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#304  Edited By iKANNIBAL

Its not like the poster was wrong though. Bioware is dead. Baldurs Gate? original Kotor Bioware is never coming back, the buyout from EA ensured that, atleast we still got Valve!!!!!

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#305  Edited By jmrwacko
    @iKANNIBAL said:
    " Its not like the poster was wrong though. Bioware is dead. Baldurs Gate? original Kotor Bioware is never coming back, the buyout from EA ensured that, atleast we still got Valve!!!!! "
    TBH, I don't know if I want Valve after they abandoned HL2: Episode 3 to develop a Portal rehash.
    FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#306  Edited By FourWude

EA filthy mongrel dogs, you can't even afford black and white 2 page paper manuals in your games anymore.

I will destroy you pieces of shits EA after I've taken down half the worlds governments (already hard at work as I speak).

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By baconbits33
    @Vaile said:
    " @Three0neFive said:

" Man, I just lost a fair bit of respect for Bioware.  They seriously think that literally every person who says anything remotely negative about DA2 is trolling on behalf of /v/. Bioware, I fucking love you, but get come on, get your shit together and stop playing victim. "

This. And people need to stop playing the EA blame game. No one likes them, but this is all on BioWare. 

This whole auto-attack...debacle has just left me feeling dirty. I won't be able to rest easy until I see for myself how well Mass Effect 3 turns out. 

@TheKramer89 said: 

@I_smell said: 

"lol fuck that guy, what was he even thinking?  They're Bioware; they make the games, EA does the marketting, if you come right up on their doorstep n say "Hey guess what you all suck" then they're totally ALLOWED to slap you in the face. It's like if someone blocked you from Twitter for bein a huge dick, except it's way funnier.  If he would've said "yo Bioware are gay I hate them" on ANY other forum, then that's nothin anyone should care about. But it's the fact that he signed up to BIOWARE's forum and got right up in the faces of the guys who spent years sleepin under desks goin crazy on the game n tried to be all EPIC WIN up in there- he totally deserves it. "
    i gotta agree with this guy. assholes need to be dealt with. he was being a prick and he got dealt with. yeah, it was harsh, but he shouldn't be that upset, 'cause "the game sucked" anyway. why would he even want to play it if he hates it so much. fucking loser. i'd slap him in the face too. "

Because he paid for it. And if I may direct you here, we're basically all, well, complaining to BioWare's face about these issues.  "
    He agreed to the terms of usage, you can get as riled up as you want but at the end of the day HE broke the rules, NOT EA or Bioware, if he hadn't been a dumbass and broken the ToS then he wouldn't of lost it. If you don't like it then don't agree to the terms of use. 
     A much better analogy: This is like going on a school field trip to the capital building, signing a code of conduct form, and as soon as you get into the building you start screaming "When did you all sell your souls to the Devil!?!" Guess what's gonna happen? They're gonna arrest your ass, bring up charges of disturbing the peace, and then when you get home, your gonna get a call from your school saying that you've been suspended for the time being and are being recommended for expulsion. When all the fucking while you could of just on your own time protested outside the building, and avoided all this bullshit.   
    All I have to say to this guy is: Sucks to lose your game, did you learn your lesson though douchebag?
    Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Vaile
    @baconbits33: You're right. From now on we should all be sure to grow into quiet complacency as we continue to spend $60 for increasingly substandard games. Because, you know, without criticism, who's EA gonna hold themselves responsible to? 

God knows everyone who ever attempted to upset those who held power were "douchebags."
    SpicyRichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#309  Edited By SpicyRichter
    @baconbits33 said:
    " @Vaile said:
    " @Three0neFive said:

" Man, I just lost a fair bit of respect for Bioware.  They seriously think that literally every person who says anything remotely negative about DA2 is trolling on behalf of /v/. Bioware, I fucking love you, but get come on, get your shit together and stop playing victim. "

This. And people need to stop playing the EA blame game. No one likes them, but this is all on BioWare. 

This whole auto-attack...debacle has just left me feeling dirty. I won't be able to rest easy until I see for myself how well Mass Effect 3 turns out. 

@TheKramer89 said: 

@I_smell said: 

"lol fuck that guy, what was he even thinking?  They're Bioware; they make the games, EA does the marketting, if you come right up on their doorstep n say "Hey guess what you all suck" then they're totally ALLOWED to slap you in the face. It's like if someone blocked you from Twitter for bein a huge dick, except it's way funnier.  If he would've said "yo Bioware are gay I hate them" on ANY other forum, then that's nothin anyone should care about. But it's the fact that he signed up to BIOWARE's forum and got right up in the faces of the guys who spent years sleepin under desks goin crazy on the game n tried to be all EPIC WIN up in there- he totally deserves it. "
    i gotta agree with this guy. assholes need to be dealt with. he was being a prick and he got dealt with. yeah, it was harsh, but he shouldn't be that upset, 'cause "the game sucked" anyway. why would he even want to play it if he hates it so much. fucking loser. i'd slap him in the face too. "

Because he paid for it. And if I may direct you here, we're basically all, well, complaining to BioWare's face about these issues.  "
    He agreed to the terms of usage, you can get as riled up as you want but at the end of the day HE broke the rules, NOT EA or Bioware, if he hadn't been a dumbass and broken the ToS then he wouldn't of lost it. If you don't like it then don't agree to the terms of use.  A much better analogy: This is like going on a school field trip to the capital building, signing a code of conduct form, and as soon as you get into the building you start screaming "When did you all sell your souls to the Devil!?!" Guess what's gonna happen? They're gonna arrest your ass, bring up charges of disturbing the peace, and then when you get home, your gonna get a call from your school saying that you've been suspended for the time being and are being recommended for expulsion. When all the fucking while you could of just on your own time protested outside the building, and avoided all this bullshit.   All I have to say to this guy is: Sucks to lose your game, did you learn your lesson though douchebag? "
    How is posting on a publishers forum any different from protesting out front of a building?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.