Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

where is isabella?

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By super2j

I still have not gone down the deep roads and i am doing all the side quests i can. Isabella said she had a room in the hanged man that  i could visit her at. But she can not be interacted with. So am i to early or is her place of interaction somewhere else?

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @super2j said:
    " I still have not gone down the deep roads and i am doing all the side quests i can. Isabella said she had a room in the hanged man that  i could visit her at. But she can not be interacted with. So am i to early or is her place of interaction somewhere else? "
    If a party member wants to chat with you, it will say so in your quest log.
    groin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By groin

Try going to the Hanged Man at night.

durog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By durog
    @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @super2j said:
    " I still have not gone down the deep roads and i am doing all the side quests i can. Isabella said she had a room in the hanged man that  i could visit her at. But she can not be interacted with. So am i to early or is her place of interaction somewhere else? "
    If a party member wants to chat with you, it will say so in your quest log. "
    I've had occasions where it wouldn't show on my journal and an Isabela or other character cut scene would show, but I'm on PC so i don't know if this is a bug or what.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee
    @durog said:
    " @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @super2j said:
    If a party member wants to chat with you, it will say so in your quest log. "
    I've had occasions where it wouldn't show on my journal and an Isabela or other character cut scene would show, but I'm on PC so i don't know if this is a bug or what. "
    Same here. They usually do crop up in your journal under ''Companions'', but it pays to check out your party members home bases just in case, every so often.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89

Believe it or not, the whole game takes place inside her. That whore.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By super2j

hmm.. alright i dont remember seeing any quests on the log. And i will try checking out the hanged man at night.  

@rjayb89:  lol what???

Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Tiwi
    @rjayb89 said:
    " Believe it or not, the whole game takes place inside her. That whore. "
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. also anders is a bitch.
    dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By dagas

Isabela is not great in combat, but she is the funniest character in the game IMO. 

There are plenty of male characters in games that sleep around, but you never hear people talk about them in a bad way. Just because she is a woman people seem to hate her for it. Also it sometimes seems like people seem to think that only women have STD. You always hear that a woman who sleeps around has to have a bunch of STD, but you never hear that about a man who does the same thing. I've not heard people calling Duke Nukem names and say that he is a dirty bitch with STD, instead he is praised for sleeping with a lot of women. For a man it's a badge of honor and for a woman a badge of shame so have a lot of sex, double standards much?

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By McGhee
    @dagas said:
    " Isabela is not great in combat, but she is the funniest character in the game IMO.  There are plenty of male characters in games that sleep around, but you never hear people talk about them in a bad way. Just because she is a woman people seem to hate her for it. Also it sometimes seems like people seem to think that only women have STD. You always hear that a woman who sleeps around has to have a bunch of STD, but you never hear that about a man who does the same thing. I've not heard people calling Duke Nukem names and say that he is a dirty bitch with STD, instead he is praised for sleeping with a lot of women. For a man it's a badge of honor and for a woman a badge of shame so have a lot of sex, double standards much? "
    Yeah, walk around with Isabella and Bethany for some hilarious shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.