Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Those Bioware animations and models

• 51 results
    Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jesus_Phish

Remember back when in Dragon Age Origins fingers used to bend backwards in on themselves? I'm glad they got rid of that. I'm not too fond of when my Inquisitors eyelids clip into one another.

The animation in DA:I has failed a lot during some of the dialogue scenes and cut scenes. Or the camera goes somewhere weird that puts your character or the person you're talking to out of shot.

Bioware are good with stories and worlds and gameplay, but their animations and presentation need a lot of improvement.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Yeah, the animation is horrible. They look like weird leathery puppets most of the time. With dead eyes. Oh man, their eyes are so creepy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.