Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Helping out with quest

sqnkata92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sqnkata92

Okey i havent red all the topics and it might have it written somewhere but that s alot to read and i am kind a lazy so pls listen up my question. 
    at the daelis people in the forest there s a quest you disturb the toom stones and crazy ass creatures atack you and you get jugernaut set items so i got 3 of em  and i am not sure where the 4 th is inside the temple there s a locked room with some kind of ritual outside i tried some combinations but it doesnt work any 1 who has gone trought that quest  pls help me out
    Metzo_Paino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Metzo_Paino
    EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EvilTwin

A codex entry tells you how to do it I believe.  Pick up the jug and fill it with water.  Set it on the altar.  Kneel and pray.  Pick up the jug and take a sip.  Then empty the rest of the water into the pool.  That's all from memory, so it might not be right.  Good luck.

sqnkata92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sqnkata92
    @EvilTwin:
    tnx very much

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.