Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

The Dwarves

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DriveupLife

I like it how the Dwarf Questline is three times as long as any other area of the entire game. I'm just getting to the Anvil of the Void and I'm exhausted of all this shit.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I heard that stuff can take up too 8hours, I've been scared to start it ever since

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By AndrewB

It *is* pretty exhausting. I usually end up saving it for last because I don't feel like doing it.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Gabriel

I felt the Urn of Sacred Ashes was the longest, I kinda got bored of that dungeon.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hitchenson

Oh man, the Anvil of the Void was such a damn long quest. 

Wabashy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Wabashy

yeah definitely the longest quest for me, took about 8 hours and so much stuff in the commons too..... probably the most encompassing quest in the game

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DriveupLife

In it's own defence I've found Orzammar to be a very interesting area in the game. The story is really well done, and I always sprint towards the arena area of games like these, so I was happy to see the proving grounds. I only wish I was a dwarf noble to see what crazy stuff I could get away with, seeing as I'm playing as an elf warrior.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By breadfan

That section was pretty long, but it was interesting as well. Too bad I accidentally sided with the wrong dude, their damned Dwarf names are confusing.  

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By HaltIamReptar

Yeah, that was about three dungeons too long.  People complain about the fade?  Fuck that.  The Dwarven quest line could have been halved.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Milkman

Yeah, the Deep Roads are goddamn exhausting.

Maclintok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Maclintok

Word, the Orzzmar quests were exhausting. Damn near quit the game. 
     Due to all the political subterfuge, it's also the one place you feel most like a complete tool, doing Quest X or Dungeon Y and acting like another cog in the political machine.

clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By clush

Now that you mention it, when I heard I had to clear the deep roads as well I was a bit like "oh geez... haven't I done fricken enough here already?" Maybe it's because the deep roads as an area doesn't really appeal to me. Also, I was kinda disappointed there was no dragon to fight, there. With all the tiny dragonlike creatures crawling around I was sort of getting ready for such an ancounter. I thought they were hinting at it quite heavily throughout the area. Maybe that's just me reading too much in what the game throws at the player, but in the rest of the game i was usually right about this sort of things. Wouldn't surprise me if they originally planned putting a dragon in there and scrapped it somewhere during development. I was kinda bummed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.