Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

The Infinity Engine sucks

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Icil

I realize that after playing Dragon Age for a while, the same exact problems I had with Mass Effect are showing up here again. The engine is janky. The way characters move, the switch between non-combat stance and combat stance, times where characters move and say nothing (sound didn't load), etc is really weighing down such a great game.

Also, there's a lot of communication problems between the game and me. After dumping six skill points to get Tier 3 Herbalism and Trapmaking, I find out that you get no additional recipies -- you have to buy or find them on your own. Great, so now I'm potion/trap-less, skill-less, and broke in the game. My character also has two points in 'More Tactics Slots' skill which was utterly pointless. The difference between me dying and living in almost every case is whether or not my party actually performed what their tactics said they would perform (also, whether or not an enemy repeatedly resists all my highest level spells or not).

In playing the game (just like in Mass Effect), I find a lot of problems with a really common sense solution (it's a wonder that no tester mentioned all the typos I have found in item descriptions). Slow ass world map 'blood' footprint trail, I mean c'mon. Accidentally talking to my party member while I try looting shit (nothing is more uncomfortable and inaccurate than D-Padding and pressing A while moving your character around with the stick). My roommate was watching me and asked, "Did that Dwarf just say he was from Orgrimmar?" BioWare, the name is so obviously similar that it doesn't even take a second guess, what were you thinking? You should've taken the gameplay concepts from WoW (like talent respecs), not names and culture. [I'm reminded of a talk JJ Abrams did about how 'ripping off' a franchise should be done in a non-superficial way: copy the inner workings which make it great, not the outwardly glitter that doesn't mean jack].

Yet I keep playing. I'm really attached to my character and I blame the great dialog and story sequences for that. This game is the first of its kind where the story and immersion perform beautifully yet technically, the engine is shit-buggy and only performs well graphically (even then I've seen tons of graphic anomalies).

I think this is why no one can fully put their finger on why they don't like Dragon Age yet continue to play it. I wonder if it's because I'm on the console. As a mage, I feel weak because there are certain spells I just don't use anymore because going into the radial menu is too much of a hassle. On another note, I have a huge problem with my guy shooting spells at the completely wrong person, even though I've been targeting the right person the whole time (I think it's related to char-switching mid combat).

Anywho, that's my impression of the game. I will play it to the end it seems, though I won't do any side quests or commit to a second playthrough.

Q: Give very specific reasons why you like/dislike the game.

EDIT: The engine is called 'Eclipse', not 'Infinity'.

Vamino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Vamino

Um.. Dragon Age isn't on the Infinity Engine, btw. It would be more 2d and top-down view. And also from like eight years ago.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Whisperkill

Mass Effect 1 looks far better than DA:O
    Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Icil
    @Vamino said:
    " Um.. Dragon Age isn't on the Infinity Engine, btw. It would be more 2d and top-down view. And also from like eight years ago. "
    You're right, sorry.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mordukai
    @Vamino said:
    " Um.. Dragon Age isn't on the Infinity Engine, btw. It would be more 2d and top-down view. And also from like eight years ago. "
    Thats right. DAO runs on the eclipse engine. 
    Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Icil
    @Whisperkill said:
    " Mass Effect 1 looks far better than DA:O "
    At the char creation for ME1, did you think, "Dude, look at those fucking dimples!" T'was a good game.
    PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By PureRok

It runs on the Eclipse engine. But I do agree with everything you said. The Infinity engine does suck, and Dragon Age does have the issues you said (except I played it on PC, so I didn't have the radial/A issue).

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CoverlessTech
    @Icil: Are you implying ME is using the Infinity engine as well? ME uses UE3.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mordukai
    @PureRok said:
    " It runs on the Eclipse engine. But I do agree with everything you said. The Infinity engine does suck, and Dragon Age does have the issues you said (except I played it on PC, so I didn't have the radial/A issue). "
    Come on bro. Planescape: Torment was made with the Infinity Engine. Sure now it's showing it's age but back then it looked awesome. 
    PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PureRok
    @Mordukai said:

" @PureRok said:

" It runs on the Eclipse engine. But I do agree with everything you said. The Infinity engine does suck, and Dragon Age does have the issues you said (except I played it on PC, so I didn't have the radial/A issue). "
    Come on bro. Planescape: Torment was made with the Infinity Engine. Sure now it's showing it's age but back then it looked awesome.  "
    I hated that game.

Edit: Before you list any of the other Infinity engine games: I hate those too.
    Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Icil
    @CoverlessTech said:
    " @Icil: Are you implying ME is using the Infinity engine as well? ME uses UE3. "
    I thought they developed the Eclipse engine from Mass Effect's UE3 engine?
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mordukai
    @PureRok said:

" @Mordukai said:

" @PureRok said:
    Come on bro. Planescape: Torment was made with the Infinity Engine. Sure now it's showing it's age but back then it looked awesome.  "
    I hated that game. "  
    Why did you hate it? Did it kill your family? Did it rape you? Did it harm you in any way? 

I never understood how people can hate a game, you might dislike but hating, come on. 
    asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By asurastrike

Mass Effect runs on Unreal Engine 3, so I don't get the comparison.

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By demonbear

You're summoning the wrath of Dave Snider with this thread title. Careful what you wish for. Beardfury might smash you!

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By Evilsbane

What...version of this game...are you playing? You say console I can't speak for you I am playing the game on the PC and it is a Gorgeous game works perfectly no issues yet I haven't seen Item typos or anything the game seems like a well polished Bioware game.

delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By delta_ass

Mass Effect used Unreal 3.0, not the Eclipse engine.

With that said, yea the graphics in DA are pretty mediocre.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Icil
    @Evilsbane said:

" What...version of this game...are you playing? You say console I can't speak for you I am playing the game on the PC and it is a Gorgeous game works perfectly no issues yet I haven't seen Item typos or anything the game seems like a well polished Bioware game. "

Here's a quick example. Out of the five activated talents I placed in my party's "Self -> Any" tactics slot, right now I have 2 (not counting me, the main character).

I can word it a little better now: I feel like the game's mechanics are always working against me, instead of with me. I can never use quirks of combat to my advantage. Rather, the game uses these quirks to fuck me. For example, as a stunning/paralyze/prison mage, I can't tell if a mob will be immune to my effects and to which ones. Some mobs have the word 'Stunned' yet are not, some enemies can have a crushing prison cast on them yet are still able to move. I have a glyph which knocks enemies back. Some enemies (since they don't have a 'getting knocked back' animation like certain ghosts/ghouls, etc, are unaffected or just fall down in place, ruining the whole point of the glyph (it's supposed to repeatedly knock enemies back until they pass a check).

It's not a balance issue, I'm sure they balanced the combat well. It's just that more complex interactions or strategies just fall flat in the face of a subpar tactics system and buggy combat.
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Evilsbane
    @Icil: I haven't heard anything overly good about the console versions sorry to here they are kind of shoddy everyone should be able to play this game like it is on the PC.
    Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By Darkstar614

Well at first you were talking about the Engine, then you just criticized the gameplay instead. You derailed your own thread. But yeah the console version is definitely inferior. That is a well-known fact at this point. 

There is a easily-installed mod on the PC that lets you respec your characters, as well as a storage mod for the party camp. Features that should have been included anyway.(yes I know about the storage at soldier's peak)

The "spells i don't use anymore because of the radial menus" thing is a bummer, but maybe try to do a little research before you commit to buying a console version of a game. Thats pretty pompous I know, but it's a good habit to get into.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Kazona
    @Icil: The fact that you can't tell if an enemy will be immune to something beforehand is nothing new. Every Bioware RPG I've played had the approach of "try and find out," and some magic will simply never work on certain types of enemies. (On that note, curse those damn Shades!) I'm kind of curious, how have you distributed your willpower and magic points? Because the crushing prison not working sounds like it's a case of not having enough points in magic.  

The only thing that honestly sounds like a bug is enemies having the word "stunned" but not actually being stunned.  

Oh, before I forget, try moving your tactics slots around. I had issues with characters not performing certain actions when I logically thought they should, but when I moved my tactics around a few times I was (mostly) able to remedy that. But either way, I don't like the tactics system. If a character is low on health, using a health potion should be their immediate priority. I don't care if it is number 1 or number 8 on the list. The whole priority system is whack if ask me. "I need healing!" Then heal yourself, damnit, and stop trying to shield bash that damn tree!
    Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Icil
    @Kazona said:
    " @Icil: ... But either way, I don't like the tactics system. If a character is low on health, using a health potion should be their immediate priority. I don't care if it is number 1 or number 8 on the list. The whole priority system is whack if ask me. "I need healing!" Then heal yourself, damnit, and stop trying to shield bash that damn tree! "
    Sure, I agree. Full immunity and resisting spells is something I can expect, but I just can't remember what works and what doesn't for each level in the mob hierarchy (normal, elite, boss). My mage has around 4 different statuses he can place on mobs. I wish it was as easy as 'all four works' or 'all four fails', but it's not and so I have to fire every spell at every mob just to see if it would work or not. Two slots of tactics on every character with 'Health < 25%, use poultice' and 'Enemy w/ Lowest HP, Attack him' are on every character, yet they branch out constantly in battle and end up not healing themselves (I accept that they sometimes are felled in one blow or are stunned/etc).

@Darkstar614 said (some parts snipped):
    " Well at first you were talking about the Engine, then you just criticized the gameplay instead. ... There is a easily-installed mod on the PC that lets you respec your characters, as well as a storage mod for the party camp. Features that should have been included anyway.(yes I know about the storage at soldier's peak)  The "spells i don't use anymore because of the radial menus" thing is a bummer, but maybe try to do a little research before you commit to buying a console version of a game. Thats pretty pompous I know, but it's a good habit to get into. "
    I think the engine begets gameplay, so I think I haven't derailed yet. The fact that mods you describe exist (and I'm sure that talent respec/storage is among the top downloaded mods so far?) means that the devs should have thought it through more (but that is the point of having mods, I guess).

You're right about the radial menus, I could have (and did) known about that beforehand. I didn't expect it to be necessary. In looking at the warrior trees before buying the game, I figured that Mages would have a sort of half-and-half passive abilities to active abilities like the other classes. Sucks that it's not consistent.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By jakob187

I have a feeling that Snide is going to school this thread at some point. 

Also, Infinity Engine games were excellent.  Anyone that can actually speak poorly about Icewind Dale or Baldur's Gate II needs some education. 

As for everyone bitching about the inability to respec...seriously, folks...SERIOUSLY?  Put a little more time and thought into your character than saying "ah, man, I don't want that, so I'm going to spend money to respec because I didn't care enough to think about what I was doing".  This is why it can take quite some time just to spend one skill point in D&D tabletop.

Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Alphiehyr
    @Whisperkill said:
    " Mass Effect 1 looks far better than DA:O "
    The combat in Mass Effect was kinda crappy compared to DA:O.
    Avatar image for martinvsyolatengo
    martinvsyolatengo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the game looks beautiful everything max'd up on PC. It's true, though, it's not as good looking as Mass Effect, but somehow, i don't mind one bit.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#25  Edited By AndrewB

I was about to say "fuck off," but since you got the name of the engine wrong...

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Nasos100

I have NO idea what the f youre talking about. everything works great. and the fact that you get some annoyances like these doesnt mean the game isnt good. DA: O is awesome. reviewers agree. if there were such HUGE problems wouldnt anyone else complain?

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By izzygraze
    @Icil said:
    " My roommate was watching me and asked, "Did that Dwarf just say he was from Orgrimmar?" BioWare, the name is so obviously similar that it doesn't even take a second guess, what were you thinking? You should've taken the gameplay concepts from WoW (like talent respecs), not names and culture. [I'm reminded of a talk JJ Abrams did about how 'ripping off' a franchise should be done in a non-superficial way: copy the inner workings which make it great, not the outwardly glitter that doesn't mean jack].  "
    Orgrimmar is on the horde side, which means no dwarves there. If it was something like "Iron gorge" then maybe you'd have a point. But having a SINGLE name in a whole 50+ hour game that sounds SIMILAR to another name in a different game is hardly worth getting your panties in such a twist.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pause422

The UE3 is far worse than this engine.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Icil
    @IzzyGraze said:
    " Orgrimmar is on the horde side, which means no dwarves there. If it was something like "Iron gorge" then maybe you'd have a point. But having a SINGLE name in a whole 50+ hour game that sounds SIMILAR to another name in a different game is hardly worth getting your panties in such a twist. "
    No. I said that DA:O has influences from WoW and that is okay. The problem is that the influences from WoW are all negative. It's like they weren't trying to make a better game in taking things from WoW's style, but rather they just wanted the similarities to exist (maybe so that it resonates in MMO players easier). And that is bad.

Regardless, I am still playing this game. Any so called 'bitching' in this thread by me is an exaggeration. I just get disappointed when a potentially legendary game like this one is stopped short by some bad choices.
    vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

The Infinity Engine is the best engine ever, just ask Dave.

I miss thee, '90s RPG.

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By Kyle

What the crap is this?! WORST GAME OF 2009!!
     What the crap is this?! WORST GAME OF 2009!!
    Also, Mass Effect and Dragon Age aren't even made by the same team of people. Also, you're crazy.
    NoXious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NoXious

I have only ever experienced 1 of those problems, and that's the slow blood trail. I started noticing severe slowdowns after even minutes of playing.
    Restarting the application would actually fix this, so I think there's a memory leak somewhere in the game that obviously causes slowdowns.

I agree that a compendium of creature types should contain their immunities and such. Being used to D&D, either spell descriptions stated specific effects on targets or inspecting a creature would show it's immunities.

The tactics system is great for anyone with a small sense of If-Else checks, it has bugs but with innovative use of slots (requires Combat Tactics :( ) these can be avoided.

Off-Topic: The Infinity Engine is the most solid engine ever made, on both new and old hardware it works really well. It allowed modders to create fixes for several problems [these bug fixes eventually made it into official patches!] etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Icil said:

" @IzzyGraze said:

" Orgrimmar is on the horde side, which means no dwarves there. If it was something like "Iron gorge" then maybe you'd have a point. But having a SINGLE name in a whole 50+ hour game that sounds SIMILAR to another name in a different game is hardly worth getting your panties in such a twist. "
    No. I said that DA:O has influences from WoW and that is okay. The problem is that the influences from WoW are all negative. It's like they weren't trying to make a better game in taking things from WoW's style, but rather they just wanted the similarities to exist (maybe so that it resonates in MMO players easier). And that is bad.  Regardless, I am still playing this game. Any so called 'bitching' in this thread by me is an exaggeration. I just get disappointed when a potentially legendary game like this one is stopped short by some bad choices. "

I think you're seeing things that aren't there. Some of the streamlining was influenced by WoW, just like half the other RPGs made these days because WoW's interface is such an improvement on the past. As for the setting? It's a Tolkien/D&D inspired setting. So is Warcraft. All of these stories have some common elements. I really don't see any significant similarity where I can't draw an equally significant similarity between it and any other setting from the genre.  

The game itself is, in my opinion, awesome. An old school RPG of the caliber I though the industry was simply incapable of making these days. The writing is not of the quality of Planescape: Torment, but it easily matches Baulders Gate II. I have noticed issues where I can't hear the dialog, but that doesn't bother me overly much because I know how to read. Also, you absolutely should have bought the game for the PC. I'm still in Redcliff, and already I can't imagine fighting some of those battles without the control over my characters that the old-school overhead system gives me.
    FalconCritical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FalconCritical

A lot of your complaints seem to be that the game won't hold your hand, and that you have to actually try things for yourself.  Should the game be telling you all 10 spell combinations from the get-go so you can choose which you want? No, the system is as it has always been - try it and see.  Some you come across by accident, others make sense.  In terms of taking 3 tiers of herbs and traps before realising you had to buy designs - did you see the designs in shops? It was quite apparent.  A respec ability might make it a bit easier and allow powerbuilds, but like pretty much every DnD game you make do with what you choose. I find it amusing that you say its like WoW and then ask for things that WoW introduced.

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Teran
    @Bellum said: 

I think you're seeing things that aren't there. Some of the streamlining was influenced by WoW, just like half the other RPGs made these days because WoW's interface is such an improvement on the past. As for the setting? It's a Tolkien/D&D inspired setting. So is Warcraft. All of these stories have some common elements. I really don't see any significant similarity where I can't draw an equally significant similarity between it and any other setting from the genre.  

The game itself is, in my opinion, awesome. An old school RPG of the caliber I though the industry was simply incapable of making these days. The writing is not of the quality of Planescape: Torment, but it easily matches Baulders Gate II. I have noticed issues where I can't hear the dialog, but that doesn't bother me overly much because I know how to read. Also, you absolutely should have bought the game for the PC. I'm still in Redcliff, and already I can't imagine fighting some of those battles without the control over my characters that the old-school overhead system gives me. "

There are undoubtedly numerous factors in the inspiration for this game.  Trying to just name one or two factors is a little tough because there are so many potential sources and unless we were part of the development process  we're probably missing some very significant inspirations. 

To be honest though, missing dialog is kind of a big deal... this is the best voice acted game that I've ever played.  The spoken dialog is such a big asset to this game. 

DAO is definitely best on the pc, but I doubt that the experience is that much worse on a console.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xyzygy

This game reminds me so much of KOTOR and the problems it had as well. 

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure they re-used a lot of the animation from Mass Effect. Like the walking and movement ones. Not related, I know, but still.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KOTOR is crap by comparison.

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Teran
    @xyzygy said:
    " This game reminds me so much of KOTOR and the problems it had as well.  Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure they re-used a lot of the animation from Mass Effect. Like the walking and movement ones. Not related, I know, but still. "
    This game has none of the problems kotor had.  This game is fun and interesting and the ending doesn't totally suck.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xyzygy
    @Teran said:

" @xyzygy said:

" This game reminds me so much of KOTOR and the problems it had as well.  Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure they re-used a lot of the animation from Mass Effect. Like the walking and movement ones. Not related, I know, but still. "

This game has none of the problems kotor had.  This game is fun and interesting and the ending doesn't totally suck. "
    Dude, I'm not complaining about the game at all. I'm just saying that it shares some technical issues that KoToR had as I remember playing it years ago. I love both of them dearly, they are both awesome games. The ending to KOTOR doesn't totally suck, but I guess that's just your opinion. I loved the ending. 

@Bellum said:
    " KOTOR is crap by comparison. "
    You realize you're comparing a 2003 previous gen game to a 2009 current gen game, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't judge games based on criteria that would make that relevant.

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Teran
    @xyzygy said:
    " @Teran said:

" @xyzygy said:

This game has none of the problems kotor had.  This game is fun and interesting and the ending doesn't totally suck. "
    Dude, I'm not complaining about the game at all. I'm just saying that it shares some technical issues that KoToR had as I remember playing it years ago. I love both of them dearly, they are both awesome games. The ending to KOTOR doesn't totally suck, but I guess that's just your opinion. I loved the ending. 

You know, I thought about editing my post after I put it up and I apologize for not clarifying.  You were pretty vague on what problems the games shared so I just posted a vague disagreement.  I thought the endings to both KOTOR games were just awful.  Over all I still enjoyed them and remember them fondly, but like most Star Wars products (excluding the books which actually are usually well written) the end was just too bad.  It felt predictable, and to be honest is the only major thing I have to complain about.  Minor things though might be boring group mates (yes, some were awesome and interesting but most weren't) who felt shallow, an unsatisfying combat system, and a world that looks just too... sterile.

Now to go back to my original post, let me just rephrase it and say what I should have said from the beginning. 

Really you think this game has a lot of the problems KOTOR had?  Could you expand on that a bit?  In my personal play through I found that most of the things I liked about KOTOR were strengthened and perhaps more importantly, the things I disliked about KOTOR were almost completely removed or rebuilt from the ground up.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By xyzygy
    @Teran: Hmm, well I guess when I say that, I'm just talking more about issues like characters popping from one place to another depending on where the main character is, weird walking glitches (which also happened in Mass Effect), and some glitchy camera angles and animations during conversations. It's really nothing that hurts the game or gets in the way at all, and to be honest I find a lot of it really funny :P 

I guess when I said technical issues, I just meant small glitches. When I see them, I chuckle to myself like I did when I seen them in KOTOR. I suppose I should have clarified on my end, too. Sorry about that! 

@Bellum: When Bioware first set out to create KOTOR, they had no experience working with the Star Wars universe. They had to take that existing universe and create characters and storylines that would have to coincide with all different types of Star Wars media - and this is a franchise that has had movies, books, toys, comics created for it. They had to follow a set path that they weren't familiar with. With Dragon Age, Bioware has tons of experience working with the fantasy world and this type of combat system. Not only that, but they were free to create whatever type of storyline they wanted with Dragon Age. They didn't have to impress a George Lucas-type figure in terms of lore. I'm just saying that from all the different things they've learned throughout the years and by taking the KOTOR battle system and expanding on it, it isn't fair to say KOTOR is crap by comparison.
    Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Teran
    @xyzygy: Oh, then I misunderstood.  I'm sorry about that.  Yes I do agree this game has many of the same technical glitches with the camera and occasional odd thing happening that KOTOR and just about every other RPG of this type have. 

I thought you were talking more about over all design flaws, not so much bugs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.