Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Ever fall farming: awesome glitch chamber of fate

blt1684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blt1684

Ok so I'm going about my faming the ever fall in a normal manner, I have only one companion and I'm in the chamber of fate 1st room where there are two chest at the main door. After I've demolished the ridiculous trio of gore chimera and his plenty friends as well as slightly weaker cousin. I walk over and save right before opening the two chest. So after I save i open both and find that neither holds anything to my fancy, therefore leaving both chest full. I then Whip out my gods bane and perform a little open heart surgery and retry. The next time I find an item in chest #2 that i want and take it but not in #1, so I leave it full and save again so I can have chest #1 respawn. But when I save this time I'm standing on top of the opened #2 (not sure if this is a must, but thought I'd share) as well as facing the arena. But, now when I commit suicide and retry both of the chest have respwned instead of just chest #1, therefore allowing me to loot both again, this happens three times in a row. The thing is that by saving while standing ontop of the chest that was looted, I respwned directly where the chest was supposed to be and for about 5 seconds it wouldn't show up until I walked back into the arena and then turned around facing the door and chests. I believe it reset both chest bc of this. Btw this is my fist guide to anything, period. So plz go easy with the comments and I hope it works for you as well. Thank u,

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
    deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'll give it a try tonight, nice one if true

blt1684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blt1684

Also, i forgot to mention every time u take something from that chest, stand on top of the open chest and facing away from the door save again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.