Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

NEW DLC, Divine or Demonic Protection Armor

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Has anybody downloaded this yet? I'm thinking about it if the armor sets are effective and look cool.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Karkarov

They look bad ass and at full upgrade are not bad. They aren't better than end game gear but they are as good or superior to mid game stuff you will see. Alot of it also gives resistance to skill stifling which is probably the most annoying status effect.

Bravestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bravestar

some of them have little particle effects(not super obvious in your face, but it's a nice touch). I'm tempted to pick one up.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

I wonder if i can Google search for an image of them now? I just hit level 50 and have the White Hawk Armor on my pawn, and I'm not fond of the Griffic Armor.

Bravestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bravestar

@aaronBLUEeyes: you can find pictures and stats here:

Divine Protection

Demon's Protection

saw a youtube video of all of them yesterday, but can't find it again. I have to say finding certain dragon's dogma videos is the hardest thing on the internet.

d0rks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By d0rks

@Bravestar said:

saw a youtube video of all of them yesterday, but can't find it again. I have to say finding certain dragon's dogma videos is the hardest thing on the internet.

Perhaps this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTlcJR7K6wY, it has optional commentary. And by that I mean, you might as well mute the audio.

As mentioned the stats/bonuses are alright/useful especially once enhanced and the malus vs elemental seem to get reversed when Dragon Forged (like the Tattered Mantle). I've only used the Hero's Cape so far and Dragon Forged it ends up: Def=11; MDef=10; +10% vs Holy; +32% vs Skill Stifling; +24% vs Cursed.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Thanks, I think i'll pay the $5 and get it

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

I will get it today, but wonder if I can gift any of the DLC to another's pawn? For instance, my sister plays the game and what if i get a DLC armor and equip it on her pawn then release her....will she recieve the item(s)?

d0rks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By d0rks

@aaronBLUEeyes said:

I will get it today, but wonder if I can gift any of the DLC to another's pawn? For instance, my sister plays the game and what if i get a DLC armor and equip it on her pawn then release her....will she recieve the item(s)?

I have successfully gifted 'Heresy Armguards' to another player.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Karkarov

@aaronBLUEeyes said:

Yes, she will. Be aware DLC weapons can not be gifted, too bad all the DLC weapons basically suck.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By monkeyking1969

My plan was to play through the game once and then download all the DLC....does that make sense? Or, should I download some of it before I get to the end of the first play through?

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

The Divine and Demon are two separate DLCs, I thought they were all together. I think it is up to you what you prefer to do. I personally am just now finding out about missions that i could have done differently, or at all before they disappeared, that would have given me cool gear. So, make sure you do all the missions even the ones on the notice boards. If you have the money and want the DLC, there's no time like the present that way you can get some cool extra stuff now and still be surprised by epic stuff if you play NG+

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.