Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Why not I said...

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cthulad

So here I have been for the last 3 days trying to figure out what I can do with my time at work. Well says I since I can not complete anything for the week I might as well use some of the time to check out a few sites. This one has come up a few times, and thought why the hell not. Here I am. Sure I'm not well known on the internet, and I try my hardest to keep a personal picture of myself off anything on the internet, face really is the only thing.

Now for something a little more recent. I started to play Dragon's Dogma about 2 weeks ago now, and am enjoying the hell out of it. At least until I discovered that I just had several quests cancelled after progressing too far in the story. So I restarted the game 2 nights ago, and I discovered a few things (more like the whole fishing village you start at) I was missing my first play. Now I have really started making a difference in the game. It's a little easier as I'm used to the combat, and know what, and how to do a lot more things. Now I just need to find more time to play. 11pm till 1am is very tiring, and I know I need more sleep. Maybe tomorrow, I will be able to get more time with this game, and end up close to where I was when I had to restart. I really just want to finish the quests I missed the first time through, and end up back there.

If you are into Dragon's Dogma, and need another friend or are starting out please add me, or just look for my pawn: Rehteah. It would be a good help, and always appreciated.

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Cthulad

So here I have been for the last 3 days trying to figure out what I can do with my time at work. Well says I since I can not complete anything for the week I might as well use some of the time to check out a few sites. This one has come up a few times, and thought why the hell not. Here I am. Sure I'm not well known on the internet, and I try my hardest to keep a personal picture of myself off anything on the internet, face really is the only thing.

Now for something a little more recent. I started to play Dragon's Dogma about 2 weeks ago now, and am enjoying the hell out of it. At least until I discovered that I just had several quests cancelled after progressing too far in the story. So I restarted the game 2 nights ago, and I discovered a few things (more like the whole fishing village you start at) I was missing my first play. Now I have really started making a difference in the game. It's a little easier as I'm used to the combat, and know what, and how to do a lot more things. Now I just need to find more time to play. 11pm till 1am is very tiring, and I know I need more sleep. Maybe tomorrow, I will be able to get more time with this game, and end up close to where I was when I had to restart. I really just want to finish the quests I missed the first time through, and end up back there.

If you are into Dragon's Dogma, and need another friend or are starting out please add me, or just look for my pawn: Rehteah. It would be a good help, and always appreciated.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Karkarov

PS3 or 360? Just started getting into the PS3 version myself.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By VanderSEXXX

if you're on PS3 add me. fafaSMURF! and if you need assistance from my Pawn (Mage type) by all means. :)

Cthulad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cthulad

I have been playing the Xbox 360 version. It's the system I play the most. I almost picked this up for the PS3 though. It was a tough find when I was going for the game.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By monkeyking1969

The game is cool, playing it over again is on my "must do" list. For me, DD is the most enjoyable game I've played this year. Not perfect, but refreshing in what it does different.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#6  Edited By Slag

radslag on PS3. currently level 81. My pawn is a strider at the moment, but will likely be a warrior again before too long once I max out the skill tree.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.