Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem Forever

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

After approximately fourteen years of development, the heavily infamous sequel to Duke Nukem 3D was finally released, in which the macho Duke must damper yet another alien invasion.

The Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC Thread!

KingofClassy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingofClassy

If your a first access club member (or even remotely care about Duke Nukem Forever at this point) you should know that the first DLC is now available for purchase called The Hail to the Icons Parody Pack. It offers three new multiplayer game modes, four new maps, as well as new weapons.

First access club members get the DLC for free, if your not a member its 800MSP on Xbox or $9.99 on PS3 and Steam. I never had any remote interest in playing the game, never mind the DLC so I have a code for any platform ( depending where you live the code might not be redeemable yet!) the first person to reply can get the code if they like, then any other people with codes (who don't want them can post in this thread too!)

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Seems like a case of "too little, too late." I thought people had moved on from Duke at this point.

Jordude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jordude1

Well Im a first access member and never ended up buying the game so if someone want my code. Here it is: 9KDHT-434YK-GTX3G-RV6T2-Q4GHZ (XBOX360)

Just post underneath if you have used it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.