Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dust 514

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2013

DUST 514 was a free-to-play, persistent-world online competitive shooter focused on intense infantry combat augmented by powerful vehicles. It was set in and directly connected to the thriving player driven MMO universe of EVE Online.

what happens next?

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BoFooQ

Ok, so I have been enjoying my time playing dust. I jump in every other day and get a chance to shot some fools down. Now I'm still not fully sure how all the load out stuff works, but I'm enjoying my time. I just got an email from Dust, and there were talking about some new fight next week and trying to sell some pack of stuff for $30. What happens next is my question? I can't see myself dropping any real money into the game yet. but I guess some people are. Is this game going to be free to play at some point when its done? Will I be able to keep dudette I started in beta or will I have to restart with everyone else? Let me say I do like what they are doing, but I'm not sure how much time and effort I should continue to spend trying to get better and figuring things out.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Vinny_Says

Trying to sell you $30 worth of stuff while you're playing a beta? Is this a common thing?

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BoFooQ
    The DUST 514 Mercenary Pack – a $50 value! - is available in the PSN Store for just $19.99.

// 4,000 Aurum ($20.00 value)
    // Permanent Dropsuit and Weapon
    // Consumable Combat Supplies

Hungry for beta access? Get into the game with the All Access pass included with your Mercenary Pack. Pick one up and play!

More Merc Pack Info

I wonder how many people are all ready giving money to dust ? I'm in no hurry to pay for anything but I would like to know what the plan is for when the beta ends.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.