Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2015

Concept »

The twenty-first annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 16-18, 2015 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Is GB having an E3 banner contest this year?

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RedRoach

I've always really enjoyed our community banner contests here at GB, it signals to me that E3 is truly upon us. I haven't seen one pop up yet and with E3 under two weeks away I was wondering if there will be one this year. I thought there might not be one considering most people will be hanging out in chat with the live streams rather than the forums. I always enjoyed it as a fun little community event.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

Yes. I don't know when exactly, but I know that @marino is prepping everything.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#3 Marino  Staff

@redroach: The plan is to launch it Saturday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.