Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Electronic Arts

Company »

EA is one of the largest publisher/developers in the video game industry.

EA STOLE MY GAMES!

• 53 results
    Dry_Carton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dry_Carton

@jetsetwillie said:

@Dry_Carton said:

It's amazing how much better Valve/Steam is than EA/Origin. The best way to avoid EA's incompetence and not fall victim to their illegal behaviour is to just not buy stuff from them and not use Origin.

in my experience the difference between Steam and Origin are grossly overstated on the internet. i have experienced no problems with Origin at all and i use it for a number of games, BF3, Burnout Paradise, Alice, Crysis, N4S, Dead space 1 and 2 and others. and it works great. i've had to restore my PC also as the OP has and did not encounter the problem that the OP did. in fact the experience was flawless. just as good as steam in every way.

i have no weird love for either piece of software, they are just a means of me playing my games.

EA is in control of Origin. It's because of their behaviour that seemingly so many people have problems with it. It's not the software itself that's the problem.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By kindgineer

How about just not supporting EA altogether? Pirating is bad press, but press none the less. If you truly hate EA, protest like an adult or not at all.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hunkulese

Origin has fantastic customer service. Pick up your phone and talk to a real person and they'll fix your problem in minutes.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hunkulese

@deathstriker666 said:

@sopranosfan said:

Don't you just love how every thread about PC gaming ends in a discussion of piracy?

Yeah, when did Piracy get into this thread? OP never mentioned Piracy, and he never edited his post. Great job everybody for derailing this thread

Yay reading comprehension!

Is it that hard to figure out what he means when he says he'll still be playing their games but he wont be paying for them?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.