Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Are Multiple Saves on a Profile Possible?

Gangstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Gangstar

Is it possible? I'm afraid to try since there's no apparent save slots and only the option to Continue. Will it save over my first game if I start and save a new one?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

I'm going to say yes, I've seen a couple screens that had the option to choose your save file (like the co-op screen).

But maybe if you make one more thread, the answer will pop into your head magically.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By ManMadeGod

When you make a new character it will open a new save slot.
    Next time you click "continue" it will show your different heroes on fate cards.
    You can have up to 6 characters at once.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.