Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallen Earth

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Fallen Earth is an MMORPG set in a post-apocalyptic Earth in the year 2156. The game was recently purchased by F2P Publisher, GamersFirst, and is now free to play.

Fallen Earth Mac Client now available

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Addfwyn

I know many folks probably don't play this game still, and I haven't since I tried the free trial (fun idea, but a bit ugly and cumbersome, and the lack of respecs kills it). 

That said, if any Mac MMO gamers were out there and interested, there's a mac client of Fallen Earth.  Making it like...the fourth relatively prominent MMO available on OSX.  There's a free trial too, so if you haven't already tried it in Boot Camp, you can give it a whirl.  

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Thanks for the update, I was in beta and even though I'm not a mac user I am still looking into giving the game another shot sometime.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.