Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Fallout 3: Combat Emphasis Trailer (Custom)

Avatar image for redactedprofile
    RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By RedactedProfile

Its a fan made custom trailer of Fallout 3, i find it near criminal how many official trailers exist (1 by my count) and just a bunch of random gameplay vids :\

so i made one! Killed off almost an entire weekend in the process but it was worth it!

http://www.blackjagstudios.com/portfolio/fo3.php

Its both embedded on the page and there's a link to the download. (i recommend the download). The video is rendered in 720p and uses no existing clips from anywhere. All footage i captured myself and the sound has been completely rescored using assets that exist within the games run-time libraries.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

if for whatever reason you fancy compression
    @YouTube with in SD Widescreen and HD Widescreen (though i think YouTubes encoder knocked the HD versions audio off synch)
    @Vimeo with "HD On" though im pretty sure Vimeos encoded purposly cut out frames, seems noticably choppy to me
    and if you like things punishingly small: @Gametrailers
    Though i recommend from the source in all its glory

and for those of you who like this kind of stuff, heres a production still

Please comment here, let me know your feedback :)

-k

RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RedactedProfile

Its a fan made custom trailer of Fallout 3, i find it near criminal how many official trailers exist (1 by my count) and just a bunch of random gameplay vids :\

so i made one! Killed off almost an entire weekend in the process but it was worth it!

http://www.blackjagstudios.com/portfolio/fo3.php

Its both embedded on the page and there's a link to the download. (i recommend the download). The video is rendered in 720p and uses no existing clips from anywhere. All footage i captured myself and the sound has been completely rescored using assets that exist within the games run-time libraries.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

if for whatever reason you fancy compression
    @YouTube with in SD Widescreen and HD Widescreen (though i think YouTubes encoder knocked the HD versions audio off synch)
    @Vimeo with "HD On" though im pretty sure Vimeos encoded purposly cut out frames, seems noticably choppy to me
    and if you like things punishingly small: @Gametrailers
    Though i recommend from the source in all its glory

and for those of you who like this kind of stuff, heres a production still

Please comment here, let me know your feedback :)

-k

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Your character is hawt.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death_Unicorn

But seriously, its a very nicely done trailer, and it definately seems like you put your heart and mind in it. The dialogue, and the music at the end of the "official" part of the trailer from the baby scene, really adds to it. Very well done!

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

rather good i like the part were your father is  like "your mother would have been so proud"  nice way to end the trailer 

RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RedactedProfile

:) thanks for the feedback guys, glad you liked it!

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kazona

That's a pretty good trailer. I was expecting something half-assed like most user created trailers, but this was actually very nicely done. Good job!

RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedactedProfile

hehe :D thanks Kazona!  Ya i definitely made sure to cut out most of the ameture looking crap as i saw it, though a few blemishes still exist, like, i think the sped-up portion before the slowdown could have stood to be cut, but otherwise im pretty happy with how it turned out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.