Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Good Point in The Game to Chose between NCR or Legion

mtfikhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I finally decided to go back and play New Vegas but was wondering something. Seeing as this has more 'morally grey' choices than Fallout 3, I was wondering if there is a specific point in the game that I can keep a save point so as to have a version where I side with the NCR and one with the Legion. I'm Level 10 and I just interrogated the Legion Commander in Fort McCarren and just made it onto the Strip, but I still have the mission to attack the Fort on behalf of the legion. My NCR rank is pretty highand so far been doing mostly good and helping the NCR for the most part but I haven't agitated the Legion. I want to go full Psycho if I do end up helping the Legion and be a lawman for the NCR. Preferably don't want to go back and level everything up but wouldn't mind a nice middle point to go from.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The point where you're at where you get to the strip is pretty much where you have to side one way or the other. The game will make it very clear once stuff starts popping off if I remember right. Though I will also mention that there are other options available to you.

Not to spoil the story or anything but I was a fan of the "no fuck all of you" option.

mtfikhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So just make a save point and hope for the best?

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtfikhan: Once you start interacting with the factions of the Strip itself I'd say you're golden to make a save point for later. I could be remembering wrong though.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yep that mission you completed is a side quest that will hurt your disposition with Legion but you are at a point where you can make a choice between any of the factions.

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I'd say make a save point just before confronting Benny on the strip. That's where the story really starts rolling and you can pretty much side with whatever faction you want afterwards, as long as you do enough quests for them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Kill em all, let Jupiter sort em out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.