Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

President Kimball's speech quest bug

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By kerse

So I've been trying to complete this quest any way possible, and he either stands next to his vertibird doing nothing endlessly or he runs into a random room and just explodes. I've tried only disarming the bomb, only taking out the sniper and stopping the engineer from knifing him and every combination of them, even when I stop all 3 he just runs into the same room and explodes. Google is not helpful, anyone have this happen to them? Any ideas on how to fix it, I guess I could just use a console command to force complete the quest.

Edit: Nevermind, just did it again only stopping the sniper and it worked suddenly. Tried to delete this post but nothing happened.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Vinny_Says

If President Kimball finishes his speech and successfully makes his way back up to his vertibird, he may start walking endlessly against the ledge of the roof of the visitor center away from the vertibird, and never leave. To fix this, talk to Ranger Grant regarding the bomb or the sniper, and this will initiate the escape sequence for President Kimball, forcing him to depart in his vertibird

from the wiki....if that's not it just use console commands.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.