Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout

Franchise »

The Fallout franchise is a post-apocalyptic series of role-playing and tactics games originally developed by Black Isle, and most recently, Bethesda Softworks and Obsidian Entertainment.

Ideas for Fallout 4???

• 111 results
    Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By Morrow

Well, after New Vegas we saw that it was possible for the planet to regenerate itself, at least partially. What I would like to see is an environment similar to Enslaved, where you have remnants of the big cities overgrown by flora. Having this setting in an open-world RPG would be awesome imho.

aleryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#102  Edited By aleryn

My highest hope? It uses the RAGE engine and doesn't have a hint of Gamebryo(sp?) in it. Heck I'd be happy if just the latter. And limited voice acting.

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Terramagi

Give it to Obsidian again, or don't make it.

If I have to live with the knowledge that, somewhere, somebody is shitting on Black Isle's legacy, I will burn the world in atomic flame.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#104  Edited By Genkkaku

@Morrow said:

Well, after New Vegas we saw that it was possible for the planet to regenerate itself, at least partially. What I would like to see is an environment similar to Enslaved, where you have remnants of the big cities overgrown by flora. Having this setting in an open-world RPG would be awesome imho.

That sounds like an interesting direction.. I'd also like to see them do something like that, but also move post the 1950's style and (I have no idea how) onto a new theme/ atmosphere

Annown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should make it so you can tame an animal, but only if its a dog, cat type, or anything that seems legitimately tamable. But unless they go the way its always been where you have to find specific pets in the game then im ok with it. Also if your tamed pet dies (unless its a pet you gain after "talking" to) it permanently dies so you have to tame another pet. BTW you should have to have something to tame it with so its not too easy like some games.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Niceanims

Keep rolling with the post-post apocalypse vibe. Or fuck it all and use the blue flu storyline from Van Buren.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f90eabee6bba
    deactivated-5f90eabee6bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stop trying to force in ideas from the first two games into a new one. Come up with something new!

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw one of the first posts mention that a new Fallout should come out after The Elder Scrolls V and I got really confused

Then I saw this thread is 5 years old!

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I want a crazy big post apocalyptic city planted right in the middle of everything, and I want it to have a ton of npc's that you can interact with. They had stuff like this in the other games, but not to the scale that I want. Besides that, tighten up the shooting and animations, maybe add a mode of transportation other than walking and fast traveling. Maybe dune buggies, or something like that.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Regardless of the age of this thread, I'd like to throw in my two cents: I really like the idea of a playable Ghoul race. You'd be immune from radiation, thus allowing you many more exploration options, but in return you have to contend with significantly steeper prices and prejudiced treatment by many of the humans, cutting you off from certain quest lines and dialogue options.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By crusader8463

So post-apocalypse that the world rebuilt itself and then had another apocalypse and you must play in that time and try to prevent an apocalypse of the apocalypse. Also, everyone is a furry for some reason that is never explained.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#112  Edited By tourgen

I think they've pretty well covered what they need to in the Fallout world. I wouldn't mind something new instead of more Fallout. I think they could work with a new premise & setting and do something cool and new.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.