Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

Full completion ending [SPOILERS BE HERE]

JeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By JeXus

So I finally figured out the damn monolith code and got the 64 cube ending. I was a little disappointed with the reward only being able to turn on stereoscopic 3D. Is there some meaning in the ending that I am missing or do I really not have an awesome game to waste time with anymore?

Phoenix778m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Phoenix778m

Your done.

karmaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By karmaghost

@JeXus: Have you figured out what's up with those heart-shaped cubes? How about the "meaning" of the monolith solution? Otherwise, yeah, I'd say you're finished with the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.