Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

I actually like Vanille... and all characters!

• 54 results
    Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Addfwyn
    @Lambert:  

Really? I think Sazh is one of the most realistic video game characters I've seen.  He actually appreciates running away (what most real people would do in these situations) instead of just running guns blazing into every situation.  
    Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Bones8677

I kinda like Vanille too. But there's something about her accent. It sounds like a Japanese girl trying to do a really bad English accent. I dunno.

Ashwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Ashwyn

" I don't like Hope, but the rest I'm ok with.   I am creeped out by the design of Serah though. She looks pre-pubescent. If she was a little taller, and a little less twiggy, it might not be so bad. As it is, I find the Snow/Serah thing kind of sick "
    TRUTH!!!

Snow needs to get put behind bars for that shit..
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By vidiot
    @Symphony said:
    " Myself, and most of those I talked to, started off hating Hope, but he actually grew on me during the time he becomes the controllable character for awhile.  I really like Lightning, Sazh, and Snow. They're all really well done. I like Vanille, but she suffers from uncanny valley syndrome a lot, where her constant bubbly laughter or awkward hugs just come out wrong. Other than that though, she's a cool character and I've finally got to a point where they've started to make not-so-subtle hints that there are some pretty big secrets she's keeping which leads me to believe that the perpetually forced-sounding laughter is indeed forced.  But you didn't like Polka? DIAF!!! "
    I'm a day late to tell you that Polka being burned at the stake, would have been an improvement for the train wreck that is Eternal Sonata. 
    (*makes a face* runs away*)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.