Violation of the intellectual property when uploading.

CS15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Today I finally decided to get a google developer account to upload the alpha version of my app for testing. After the upload, I received an email saying:

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.

As the app it going to be using this API, I appeal the suspension and let them know that i was using this API and that I'm following the TERMS OF USE. They reply with this email.

Google Play Email:

Thank you for your reply. We appreciate the opportunity to review your appeal pertaining to the removal of your application from Google Play.

After a regular review, your app has been administratively suspended pending verification that you are authorized to publish on behalf of the original content or brand owner.

We were not able to validate your account's relationship to the original content or brand owner. In order for us to process your appeal, please provide documentation that the application is authorized in your reply to this notification. Please be advised we will not be able to respond or reinstate your application without the above documentation.

How can I obtain this documentation. I am using the API for images, game information and maybe reviews.