Largest amount of Souls...errr...Blood Echoes you have lost.

• 58 results
Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I lost 250k+ in a chalice dungeon because I forgot to warp back and spend it on healing, but at that point I didn't really care.

I lost 10k in the first few hours before the Cleric Beast, because of a stupid mistake, that one sucked!

anden4300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost about 80k in the Hemwick area, attempted to run back to where i died then forgot all about the stupid trap that sends a giant log down from some trees when you step on it.. I was so dissapointed with myself, anyway blood echoes come quickly, especially in the later areas of the game so at a point i just stopped caring about dying because i didn't really need it for anything other than blood vials when i was running low.

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Over 50k in Cainhurst castle. I wasn't even far from a lamp. I got greedy. That was at least 2 full levels, at the time.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

Lost 100k in Nightmare of Mensis thanks to the Frenzy guys on the way to the Blood Rock.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just lost somewhere over 300k at Cainhurst Castle while making the boss run back to Martyr Logarius.

cthomer5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By cthomer5000

300K just now. One of those "oops, wrong gun equipped!" moments.

Did not hurt as much as 60K though, at a time when that would have been enough for about 3 levels.

Worst "levels" type loss was my very first loss of the game. Lost over 9K fighting Father Gascoigne when I still couldn't figure out how the bloodstain/posession stuff worked in the first few hours of the game. Lost every soul I had earned to that point and had not leveled up yet. Would have been enough for at least 10 levels at that stage.

doomsder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost around 200K cuz I'm a moron >.>. Lost it by dying then and I res'ed I fell down to my death. =/

mathj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

around 300k in hypogean gal.

Ricardodias123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers