No Bloodstained Coverage?

rebels572

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did I miss something? I am surprised there isn’t anything on the site for Bloodstained now that it is released. Maybe they are saving it for Vinnyvania?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They said on the podcast that the publisher/developer didn't send out review codes, so they've had to wait for the game to go live and be available for purchase before they can record anything.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@rebels572: it’s been like a day since it released and they just got back from E3. They’ll get around to it.

dasin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoping this happens, would like to hear what the crews thoughts are.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dasin81: I'm curious too because I really can't even guess, if only because the game is very good but also has some very weird issues. If I'm confident about any of them, it's that Jeff will likely be lukewarm at best but more likely will just outright dislike it.

youeightit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's weird that Bloodstained wasn't mentioned on the Beastcast but I do hope they do a Vinnystania II with it.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I got the impression that Vinny wasnt a big fan of the igavania style. So I doubt they'll play through all of it.

I would like a quick look though.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By FacelessVixen

It'll happen when it happens.

And whaddayaknow, it happened.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Justin258

They've been at E3. I imagine they're feeling pretty tired right now and just want to rest/recuperate.

If I were to make any predictions, it would be that Jeff will spend at least some time playing it and Brad might give it a shot. Dan really liked Curse of the Moon so I'm pretty sure he'll play it as well. Vinny might? But if you go back and watch him finish SotN, his enthusiasm seems to grind to a halt some time before that game's actually over and I got the sense he's not a particular fan of the Metroidvania-style entries.

Are we going to get any videos of it? Probably, but maybe not.

ThisIsACoolTag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Quick Look is on the upcoming schedule for tomorrow

steevl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They've been at E3. I imagine they're feeling pretty tired right now and just want to rest/recuperate.

If I were to make any predictions, it would be that Jeff will spend at least some time playing it and Brad might give it a shot. Dan really liked Curse of the Moon so I'm pretty sure he'll play it as well. Vinny might? But if you go back and watch him finish SotN, his enthusiasm seems to grind to a halt some time before that game's actually over and I got the sense he's not a particular fan of the Metroidvania-style entries.

Are we going to get any videos of it? Probably, but maybe not.

I think Dan will also appreciate the fact that David Hayter is in it.

dasin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode: Agree, hoping this will end up on the east coast with Vinny. I'd be happy either way though.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Surprise everyone! It’s a Ben and Jeff joint.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SethMode

@humanity: I'm pretty early into the QL, but I'm happy that I'm wrong and Jeff seems to like it! At least, outside of the very understandable critique of the absurd amount of Kickstarter portraits, that my wife even noticed despite not knowing anything about the game (her words were: "why does this game have so many random faces on these paintings? Did they work on the game? They're everywhere.")

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I assume this was going to be a Dan thing but while he's on vacation Jeff and Ben decided to cover.