Patcher FTW!

Madz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Madz

I remember that all the hate Pachter was getting was for really REALLY crazy stuff he said, but seeing him on Bonus Round and this Bombcast made me like the guy a lot.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By penguindust

After seeing Pachter and Jeff Gerstmann on the recent "Bonus-Round" shows over on Gametrailers.com, I am stoked to hear him on the Bombcast. 

I'm listening to it right now, and Pach has some neat "behind the curtain" stuff.

rbrtchng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By rbrtchng

Wow, Pachter actually really gave me a whole new perspective on the whole Sony hacked situation with that Microsoft analogy. Never would've thought about it like that. The guy's insight is pretty refreshing. 

Also, I'd just like to educate the bombcast a little bit about how the PSP is such a failure: 

media create 
 Japan 5/16 - 5/22
PSP: 30,463 
3DS: 17,240 
PS3: 12,935 
Wii: 6,269 
DSi LL: 5,176 
DSi: 4,938 
360: 2,186 
PS2: 1,129 
DS Lite: 158 
PSP Go: 65 

Also, people can complain that the PSP is all about ports all they want, but the truth of the matter is the best selling games on any handhelds have always been ports or sequels of spin offs to console/PC games. I know it doesn't sound good on paper, but let's be honest, what're the most anticipated games on the 3DS? Ocarina of Time, Kid Icarus, Mario, Resident Evil. What's the best selling games on the 3DS? Pilot Wings and Street Fighter. I rest my case.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By FesteringNeon

I think i'm missing something, was this last weeks bombcast, or will it be this upcoming weeks? Or.. is it available now?

EDIT: Ahh I thought I listened to this weeks bombcast, I musta missed it.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Cold_Wolven

Good podcast, hope the crew goes to Pachter's party. I really hope there will be a post E3 party like GB did last year. 

SUPERGHOST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By SUPERGHOST

Pachter-Cast Impressions: Enjoyed PKlepic's but-hurt response to Pachter being 'mean' to Nintendo.  Klepic need some more seasoning before he can really hang with the big 4 bombers...
rbrtchng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By rbrtchng
@SUPERGHOST said:
Pachter-Cast Impressions: Enjoyed PKlepic's but-hurt response to Pachter being 'mean' to Nintendo.  Klepic need some more seasoning before he can really hang with the big 4 bombers...
Personally feel that Klepic is a bit of a Nintendo fanboy and Sony hater especially when he tried to say that Nintendo has earned a right for people to let things slide. 
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HandsomeDead

Pachter is such a cool guy.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PillClinton

it's a great episode, exceeded my expectations. 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By Claude

I finally got a chance to listen. Just finished, really enjoyed it. Michael Pachter can call me baby anytime. It's cool Giant Bomb is renting the same house as last year for E3 and then they turned down an invitation to go to Michael Pachter's party. Fools, they should send one person to get the inside scoop.