Tuesday's Bombcast

regmcfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Might have been one of the funniest, highest tempo I've heard in a long time. So much so, I'm going to go back to listen to it again.

Shout outs (I think this is right) to Mike, Lucy, Tam, Jeff and especially Jan for riding that crazy train. Amazing scenes.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@regmcfly: Thanks for saying, I'll make sure Jan sees this!

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rorie: Jan did an amazing job! Particularly while trying to keep Tam from never being allowed back in the US.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

Really enjoyed it. Jan's energy is always great and I think he does a really good job of having a run of show and always keeping topics flowing (maybe that comes from years of producing behind the wheels) and the current GB + GS crew are a great time.

ALLTheDinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rorie: Please also let him know his segues were amazing, especially the Linkin Park one.

Jleek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Jan has a lot on his plate already. But, he would make a fantastic full time host of the Bombcast

regmcfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By regmcfly

@jleek: I would second that. He's become my new MVP on the show. I know he's behind the scenes doing insane things a lot of the time (he says as he's watching the Very Online Show) but I couldn't stop laughing at his response to Korean Corn Dogs. Maybe that's because I've had one and I fully stand in solidarity with him, but I know what he means!

Absolutely a pro. Love him.

Gyratyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jan is doing an incredible job on everything. I hope he is pacing himself sustainably. I wouldn't want him or anyone at Giant Bomb to get burnt out during these turbulent times.

VectortheAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jan is a great host! I've expected as much since he has a lot of energy and enthusiasm.

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the word I'd use for the Bombcast this week is comfy. I just thoroughly enjoyed it and like said, it had great energy. All the people had such great rapport, it really felt so natural and effortless how the show flowed.

Jan's been carrying the site for a while now and he just keeps hitting homeruns. Dude is the future of this site (now if only we could get that Jan & Ben show everyone's been clamoring for).

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jan was crackling with quick lines top to bottom! There was one or two classic Giantbomb messy segues which is classic.

Great 'cast!