Can't Select Game For User Review

UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Trying to publish a user review for a game called Elsinore. It does have its own page on the wiki, and it shows up when I search for it in the Review Item tab. But when I click it, the bar below says "No reviewable objects found please try again."

I'm a newbie when it comes to the forums, let alone user reviews. Am I messing up or is this a potential problem?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Trying to publish a user review for a game called Elsinore. It does have its own page on the wiki, and it shows up when I search for it in the Review Item tab. But when I click it, the bar below says "No reviewable objects found please try again."

I'm a newbie when it comes to the forums, let alone user reviews. Am I messing up or is this a potential problem?

I believe there are some search indexing issues going on right now; hopefully this will be resolved in a day or two. Let me know if you're still running into this issue tomorrow!

UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Will do. Thank you so much Rorie!

UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Hey Rorie, still having the issue. (I responded to this before, but I can't find said response. In case you saw it, sorry to be annoying. Pathological internet born need for attention and all that.)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unclejam23: Hey, you know, I poked around and I think this game just didn't have a Release to review. I added one for the PC version; can you try attaching that review now?

UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: That did it! And that seems obvious now. (This is my first time ever interacting with the wiki or the reviews or anything. I'm unschooled in a lot of the specifics.) Thank you so much Rorie!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: That did it! And that seems obvious now. (This is my first time ever interacting with the wiki or the reviews or anything. I'm unschooled in a lot of the specifics.) Thank you so much Rorie!

Sorry about that! A game needs to have a release before you can review it and had I checked last week I would've been able to fix it then. Sorry for the delay!

UncleJam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: You've got nothing to be sorry for. Thanks again!