"Continue watching" not working.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By glots

Couldn't spot any threads (or at least titles) discussing this problem, so made one myself.

It actually hasn't been working for a long while by now. The "Continue Watching:" part has an UPF episode from last year which won't disappear from there no matter how many times I watch it, while the "Finished:" section has a seemingly random list of videos which have stayeds the same for months by now.

It's not a huge issue as I rarely leave any videos unfinished, but I suppose it'd still be nice to get it fixed eventually.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@glots: I think I fixed this for you; let me know if it's still ongoing.

TonyBaloni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Hey, I'm having an issue with my continue watching page too (Can't make my own thread yet though). It has no listed videos in Continue Watching, or Finished. I've watched a few episodes of Steal My Sunshine and Thirteen Deadly Sims since I started my premium membership.

Thanks!

PaulPredator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PaulPredator

@rorie: I am having the same issue with 2 videos, 'Spypartyparty' and 'We Talk Over the E3 2018 EA Press Conference.' Can you please help me with my issue?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@rorie: I am having the same issue with 2 videos, 'Spypartyparty' and 'We Talk Over the E3 2018 EA Press Conference.' Can you please help me with my issue?

I think the problem is with those specific videos rather than your account. I'm trying to get the latter one fixed but it will require someone else to do it, unfortunately.

boiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By boiter

i have a sort of issue.. where normally 7 out of 10 times videos will save the progress i'm up to, and other times it'll completely reset the progress and disappear from Continue Watching. are there any suggestions on what's causing this, or is it currently a known issue for a lot of users? exclusively using regular browser Chrome.

~

just now went to continue where i left off on Mario Party Party 7.. and it's reset back to 00:00, so lord knows what i was up to there when all of mario party is a hellish blur. also for long series like Beast in the east/exquisite corps, having the Continue Watching flake out on you makes it near impossible to rely on my own terrible foggy memory to figure out what i was up to.